Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still enjoy his content but the guy has never been great at debating and basically just laps up any bullshit that comes his way and changes his stances on things month by month. For his most recent bullshit he was straight up Infowars/Breitbart bat shit crazy with his psuedo-science crap about Race IQ and standard xenophobia

You realize even with confusion fellow that, per trademark racist, Jon-whatever likely consider himself ''white'' (code word for ''superior, as, in said repeatedly, ''scientific racism'' was about finding ways if you were German to sandwich Italians, Russians and French between the ''Teutonic master race'' and blacks)

For instance, Hungarians spent a whole century pretending that they were the master race over their Transleithania and ''proving'' how superior they were. They were the pure ''Magyar'' warrior race, and the others were mongrel-speaking of dangerously non white people like...Croatians, Roumanians, Czechs, Poles and Ukrainians.

15+ Year Old Account
    "I'm a Muslim American, and Muslims aren't the problem with this country, black people are."

Oh Jontron, you so silly.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gonna say this

Danny is a better Grump

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Just gonna say this

Danny is a better Grump

Oh ya Danny may not be a great gamer but he is definitely funnier. Danny and Arin have so much better chemistry together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Oh ya Danny may not be a great gamer but he is definitely funnier. Danny and Arin have so much better chemistry together.
    Jon and Arin was like having two arins or two jons, they just kept one upping each other while also having very differnt styles. Arin seems more on the fly while jon does best with a script

Danny just plays straight man to Arin and it works.

Jon and Arin was like having two arins or two jons, they just kept one upping each other while also having very differnt styles. Arin seems more on the fly while jon does best with a script

Danny just plays straight man to Arin and it works.
    Ya my favorite Game Grumps moment of all time is the Battle Kid mini series when Arin rage quit. Arin was in full raw nerve rage mode and Danny just sat back giving little comments it is seriously the best. Plus it was extremely well animated for all the world to see.

P.S. I love Ross coming in at the end wondering WTF was going on and letting Arin no he can do it.
    Last edited by pathora44; 2017-03-27 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    I don't know what the jontron kerfuffle is,from what i take some youtuber said some racist things?

meh. Care meter is low on this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two random dudes play video games and talk about racism for a bit. Why on Earth should I care?

Was this like the final ethno-nationalistic power debate on the subject to finish the discussion once and for all for the whole mankind?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya my favorite Game Grumps moment of all time is the Battle Kid mini series when Arin rage quit. Arin was in full raw nerve rage mode and Danny just sat back giving little comments it is seriously the best. Plus it was extremely well animated for all the world to see.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5xHcnTcKI

P.S. I love Ross coming in at the end wondering WTF was going on and letting Arin no he can do it.
    my fav is

He sounds like an idiot on the issues, but only slightly more than Destiny who, whilst at least sounding educated comes across misinformed at lot of the time. Whilst Destiny is able to talk Jon into corners constantly, I don't think this is because he's making solid arguments only that Jon is clearly terrible at debating.

On the racism part? I think he does sound like a racist, but I'm also willing to believe that at least some of the egregious points he made sound worse by his seeming inability to articulate himself properly.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

my fav is

"Do it for my DAD!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Do it for my DAD!"
    also Danny just adds more, we got Ninja Brian and Ninja sex party with him

Well, most immigration is quite bad. I love people like Mila Kunis though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The guy is a walking pile of irony.

Racist white dude straight from the Breitbart school of idiocy. Except his last name is Jafari, a Muslim surname. One look at him and you'll notice is physical features are... how shall we say... not exactly the stuff of Northern or Western European stock.

He's white enough for his supporters / defenders, until, you know, he clearly isn't. It's a sliding scale.
    Culture=\ skin color or name. One day you'll understand that