Rudy "Hugh Mungus" Pantoja Is Running For Seattle City Council

So, remember Hugh Mungus, the guy who made a dad joke and had a screeching harpy of a feminazi nearly claw his eyes out in response? He's decided to run for an empty seat on the Seattle City Council. But of course, he's not running unopposed. While it would be narratively perfect for him to run against Zarna Joshi, he's actually running against a gender activist named Mac McGregor, who has a nickname too: "the Gender Sensei". Knowing how liberal Seattle is, McGregor is the favored to win, but Seattle does have a conservative base too, so who knows?

On a side note, no matter which way you lean politically, why the FUCK would you EVER want to be known as "the Gender Sensei"? What the fuck does that even mean?

Well gender sensei kinda sounds cool in a childish way.

Hugh Mungus what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Why would you ever want to be known as jimboa24? What does that even mean?!
    There's a huge difference between a handle/screenname vs a nickname known to people that vote for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If anything, the screen name is worse given that you were free to choose whatever you wanted and nicknames are generally given to you by others.
    How is it worse? A screen name isn't something that follows you around much more than wherever you use it. If we found out you were called "the kitten slinger" in real life by a large percentage of the town, we'd probably think of that more than Nixx.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    How do you not get what Gender Sensei means ... it seems pretty straight forward like Video Game Wizard.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't live in the US, but I'll say this: you don't know if Pantoja is actually that conservative, and you don't need to be conservative to vote against an authoritarian regressive leftist. You just need to hate them enough. Because I am definitely a liberal and rather left on the spectrum, especially by American standards, but I'm not an authoritarian, I'm not regressive, and I don't consider the gender thing anywhere close enough to important to base any policy on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    How do you not get what Gender Sensei means ... it seems pretty straight forward like Video Game Wizard.
    Does he have a blackbelt in pronoun usage?

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Bob Dole... not even joking... wrote him in for 2 unopposed races in Seattle.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Isn't a white person calling themselves "gender sensei" appropriating Japanese culture?

Also, yeah, the name with the D next to it will automatically win in Seattle and King County in general. He could be a mass murdering killer klown and he'd win if he ran as a Democrat here.