Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    That being said, homosexual behavior is entirely acceptable and if anything should be encouraged to promote pair bonding. But homosexual behavior and strict homosexuality are not the same thing.
    We're just going to have to agree to disagree there. It's not my place to judge you, but I'm not going to celebrate homosexuality. I'll celebrate people learning to be ok with themselves and being allowed to live their lives in peace, though.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    OPENLY... not as in by assumption.

How often is there a straight pride rally parading scantily dressed straights ?
    Its bound to begin happening in the near future.
    Synek - best rogue in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    That's awful. I understand the reasoning for having a gay character now, there's definitely a symbolic value there. Still want a well-written character, though. I don't want power rangers to end up like Fantastic 4.
    To be good a power ranger movie needs to be bad, but not bad in the same way. It needs to have the badness of a 80s movie with eye rollings lines, stupid slap stick and non sense science. Fan4stick was just boring unwatchable bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    lots of gay kids grow up seeing nothing but straight couples and straight people and feel as though they are "wrong" or "broken" in some way.

the original blue ranger almost killed himself after going through conversion therapy after leaving the show until he eventually accepted and loved himself

- - - Updated - - -

this will also be the first ever gay power ranger period
    This is why you build your identity on what you do and not what you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    I'd prefer being shot by a terrorist than living in a country where they serve bread baked with a little cheese and a bottle of ketchup to complete your "pizza margeritha".

This has devolved from the original topic, and considering how quickly it did so I am closing this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    This is best comparable to fighting fire with a blowtorch to your own face.