[HOLY] Need some beginner help

Greetings all,

Just picked up Holy Paladin to help our casual guild continue to push content after a few of our healers stepped down due to RL issues. Looking to get up to speed as quickly as possible to ensure we don't lose too much in our healing department. I've read most the guides and blogs and think I've got a fair understanding of how Holy should be basically played, but wanted to see if some wouldn't mind looking at my logs and tearing apart my performance, gear, etc. Didn't get much done last night but Augur and Spellblade unfortunately. Appreciate any advice and any criticism.

Judgewapwner
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...l&type=healing

I think you're doing pretty well. The only things I can see:

1. Your Light of Dawn usage is a bit low. You can probably use this more, close to on cooldown.
    2. You don't use Rule of Law very much. You should use it a lot more. You can try macroing it to Light of Dawn. It's not optimal, but you will use it as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    I think you're doing pretty well. The only things I can see:

1. Your Light of Dawn usage is a bit low. You can probably use this more, close to on cooldown.
    2. You don't use Rule of Law very much. You should use it a lot more. You can try macroing it to Light of Dawn. It's not optimal, but you will use it as much as possible.

Thanks! I'll keep both of those in mind when I hit the lockout on Tuesday