Weakauras: rotating auras to a half circle?

Hi, I have a weakaura to track mage arcane charges: as each charge appears it is animated to rotate in a circle.

I'm changing my setup from a circle to a half circle. Is there a way to have the same appearance and animation, but to rotate to a half circle instead of a full circle?

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonabledoubt View Post
    Hi, I have a weakaura to track mage arcane charges: as each charge appears it is animated to rotate in a circle.

I'm changing my setup from a circle to a half circle. Is there a way to have the same appearance and animation, but to rotate to a half circle instead of a full circle?
    Not ingame to check but I think there's a "crop" slider in the display of a progress texture so I'm guessing there must be one in the round version of it. I'll check later tho

Thanks for replying: I'm using a 'Model' aura; each charge is shown as a small orb of purple fire. Unfortunately no crop option.

I may have to just individually place them along the curve - shame as I like the way they spun in on the circle arrangement. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonabledoubt View Post
    Thanks for replying: I'm using a 'Model' aura; each charge is shown as a small orb of purple fire. Unfortunately no crop option. I may have to just individually place them along the curve - shame as I like the way they spun in on the circle arrangement. :/
    I see, no I don't thing Model auras can be cropped or "masked" in any way, I think I've wanted to do something like that in the past but no luck , not even opacity can be modified for the Model auras, at least a couple options beyond the XYZ positioning could be nice.