Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Popura View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys are ignorant of how leech functions. When you heal a target leech returns the amount equal to your leech.

True that a 0% Leech person who LotMs for 900k would only have 450k effective healing, but with 25% leech you would have 675k healing pre 7.2. Factor in versatility (5% reduction), damage reduction from judging and stoicism (7.5% reduction to the 50% cost) in 7.2 your effective heal goes up to around 780-800k.

Baseline LoTM has a higher multiplier than FoL, it has stronger trait to buff it 5% per trait. Better HPM and HPS for ST/Low beacon efficiency. And I never said you should throw FoL out of the rotation. FoL is still useful when your beacons benefit fully from your heals. FoL is still superior with IoL.

If FoL doesn't overheal and you can sustain using it non stop for long encounter times then by all means go ahead.
    Still need logs from a non-trivial encounter (something higher than Normal), preferably Mythic. I'd love to see logs of someone spamming LoTM as their primary heal on Krosus.

Also, any difficulty that you aren't overhealing (basically more than 2 healers in Normal and 3 or 4 on Heroic, depending on group size), the tanks will need the benefit from Beacon to stablize (you don't necessarily need to directly heal them). Spamming LoTM yields zero benefit toward your Beacon, which results in spikier tanks and a complete waste of a mainstay of the spec.

Found one log with LotM spammed. I dont want to join the conversation about how good/bad it is.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&source=3

Deleted
    I would like to ask something that isn't related to the OP but since people talk about LotM. Why logs present the damage taken from LOTM in the healing section deducting it from overall healing done and not in the "damage taken" section ? I understand that this amount of damage is taken because of the spell in the first place but still .

Quote Originally Posted by Andouin View Post
    I would like to ask something that isn't related to the OP but since people talk about LotM. Why logs present the damage taken from LOTM in the healing section deducting it from overall healing done and not in the "damage taken" section ? I understand that this amount of damage is taken because of the spell in the first place but still .
    Because it reduces the effective healing you do.. It is like net healing. For every 100k you heal, you deal x to yourself. On healing logs it isn't fair to just put 100k as your healing since effectively you only healed the goup 100-x.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Because it reduces the effective healing you do.. It is like net healing. For every 100k you heal, you deal x to yourself. On healing logs it isn't fair to just put 100k as your healing since effectively you only healed the goup 100-x.
    For this same reason, Spirit Link Totem has both a healing done and damage dealt component in logs. Otherwise the healing it can do would be absolutely crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    On healing logs it isn't fair
    yeah that's why we log