Horde 900+ Resto druid LF guild [Arthas]

Hello!

Milkmoney-Arthas

Long time healer looking for a new home! I am currently 900 equipped, and I have my AOTC for heroic nighthold and have also completed 15+ keystones. Also have all 54 traits in my artifact.

As most guilds are experiencing, my own has fallen a part due to people "taking a break" from the game. So now I am left to find a new home to progress into mythic Nighthold. My raid times are very flexible, but since I am on the west coast, I prefer a later evening raid time. I am also open to morning weekend raids as well.

btag
    Kyllaa#1609

Hey Milkmoney,
    Our Guild, <Crusade of the Fallen> on Thrall is a 10/10 H NH guild, that is looking for druid healer like yourself to help our raid group get back into mythic raids. We raid Tue/Wed 9-12 EST. Like yourself, we have been experiencing the fallout of players and so we are looking for more people to strengthen our roster to get some mythic kills. We have a great core right now, and would love to talk with you. I will add you, and feel free to add the gm, enixia#1397 or myself, taiv#1433. it would be good to talk, thanks for your time.

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Hello Milkmoney,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild. We have an immediate core spot open for your class. We completed 6 new bosses in the past 2 weeks putting us at 1/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid/future sales runs Monday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting DPS & Healers to complete our last couple spots of the 20 man roster.

Ranged DPS:
    ▣ Balance Druid
    ▣ Hunter
    ▣ Mage
    ▣ Shadow Priest
    ▣ Elemental Shaman
    ▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
    ▣ Monk
    ▣ Rogue
    ▣ Warrior
    ▣ Retribution Paladin
    ▣ Frost DK
    ▣ Enhancement Shaman
    ▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
    ▣ Restoration Shaman
    ▣ Restoration Druid
    ▣ Holy Priest
    ▣ Mistweaver

About us:

<Internet Kings> *** 1/10M NH *** is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Monday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. Female friendly environment with multiple females in the raid group.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
    Fern - Fernleaf#1673
    Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Thanks for the interest everybody! Have found a new guild