[Suggestion]: Improvement on the Direhorn Special Ability

Hiya,

This is my first post ever around here, which is a clear indicator to... I have no idea if this is the right place to post it.
    Nor do I know if people at Blizzard will see/acknowledge what I write here. Thus, I would really appreciate any answers regarding that. c:

I would've posted it as a suggestion in-game (as I've done all week, been quite busy with that...), but seeing as what I wanted to get out was a bit too much to fit in the suggestions box, I tried to find a suggestions forum on the European forum for World of Warcraft, but as far as I could see, I found nothing. If someone knows if there is one, please direct me there for future suggestions! :D

(And if anyone from Blizzard sees this... the character limit in the Suggestions box in-game should be increased... ;D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, to get to the initial point of this submission...

I feel that the current Special Ability for the Direhorn pet is... fairly useless. What does it do? Well, for those that don't know (yet), here's what:

Reflective Armor Plating
    Channeled | 30 sec cooldown
    Deflects all spells cast in front of the Direhorn for 6 seconds.

Notes: It makes no sense, or I guess a little, but not even in PvP is that useful. In my opinion. So what I came up with were a few abilities it could be replaced with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here are the alternatives I could come up with, that I feel would do the Direhorn special ability a bit more justice:

Tri-Puncture (Or just Tripple Puncture)
    Special Ability | Auto-cast
    40 Focus | 12 sec cooldown
    The Direhorn pierces its enemies with its horns, dealing X damage and applies a Bleed causing X damage every 1 sec for 6 seconds. Deals 140% more damage (Bleed included), and costs 100% more Focus when your pet has 80 or more Focus.

Notes: This is pretty much just an enhanced [Bite] ability, which I agree, isn't too damn special. But.. at least is has a bleed, those are always fun! :D

Tail Swipe
    Special Ability | Click to Activate
    40 Focus | 12 sec cooldown
    The Direhorn bludgeons its enemy with its spiked tail, dealing X damage and stuns the target for 3(+/-) seconds, applying a Bleed dealing X damage every 1 second for 4 seconds. Deals 80% more damage (Bleed included), extends the stun by 1 sec, and costs 100% more Focus when your pet has 80 or more Focus.

Notes: This ability would result in yet another CC for hunters (yay), making the Direhorn a bit more viable for PvP and soloing as well, due to the stun/bleed combo.

Reinforced Armor Plating
    Special Ability | Click to Activate
    Channeled | 30 sec cooldown
    The Direhorn enters a defensive stance, taunting the enemies attacking the hunter, reducing damage taken by 50% for 6 sec.

Notes: Pretty much just a rework of the current ability, however, one that would make a lot more sense and be a lot more useful, and giving a better impression of a Direhorn being a tanky pet, rather than having a (I'm afraid), completely useless spell reflection ability. The pet looks absolutely amazing, and... I'm a bit saddened over it having a special ability not used by most whom have it, or at all.

And da's about it!

End Notes:
    * I spammed hyphens because I have no idea if horizontal lines are a thing here... heh.
    * I have no prior experiencing with balancing and ability tuning, thus, these are what sounds good and "balanced" to me. So feel free to help improve on them if you'd like. c:
    * I would have used WoWHead links for the already existing abilities, had I been able to, due to me not having posted in the past. :'(

Deleted
    I do quite a bit of myth+ in my play time and I couldn't disagree more. Dire Horns are a great choice for a great many of very difficult trash mobs esp. in the higher myth+. Yes there is just one boss in myth+ where you can do a reflect rotation with the tank, and that is the 1st boss in maw of souls. But as I said - there are a lot of myth+ mobs out there that do very dangerous reflectable casts and if you get the hang for the right timing you can do a lot of fun things with your dire horns. Just try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Erondur View Post
    I do quite a bit of myth+ in my play time and I couldn't disagree more. Dire Horns are a great choice for a great many of very difficult trash mobs esp. in the higher myth+. Yes there is just one boss in myth+ where you can do a reflect rotation with the tank, and that is the 1st boss in maw of souls. But as I said - there are a lot of myth+ mobs out there that do very dangerous reflectable casts and if you get the hang for the right timing you can do a lot of fun things with your dire horns. Just try it out.
    Doesn't the direhorn have to be the one targeted to reflect a spell (contrary to what the tooltip might suggest)? At least that's what I've read. Sure it could taunt a trash mob, but not a boss so unsure how you could do a reflect rotation on a boss.

Deleted
    The reflect on the direhorn is so bugged I can't even...

Quote Originally Posted by ShmooDude View Post
    Doesn't the direhorn have to be the one targeted to reflect a spell (contrary to what the tooltip might suggest)? At least that's what I've read. Sure it could taunt a trash mob, but not a boss so unsure how you could do a reflect rotation on a boss.
    I'm belive the "I do quite a bit of myth+ in my play time and I couldn't disagree more." is in relation to mythic 5 mans, in which your pet can taunt a boss. And in that case, the taunt + reflect could certainly be very very helpful (even if the one boss) . Also as mentioned with dangerous trash mobs.