Deleted

Can't replicate simulated dps on the dummy. Let me know what i am doing wrong (Assa)

Hello guys,

To be more precise i am lagging 10-15% behind the sim most of the times on the dummy.
    Now i realise that this probably means that something is wrong with my rotation so here is what i did:

*using AMR*
    Disable all the buffs
    Don't wear any dps legendaries (i don't have any)
    Try to replicate sim dps
    Using the exact sim time from Ursoc fight which i think is 210 seconds for AMR

Help me with some decision making and priorities / spot mistakes:

- opener: garrote > (muti) rupture > muti > muti > vanish > rupture > muti > vendetta > kb > envenom
    - having 100% rupture and garrote uptime
    - pooling to clip surge on last second
    - if i have 4 points and garrote falling off i would choose not to reapply it immediately and to do 4pt finisher and then garrote muti for another 4pt finisher to make sure clipping is going on
    - if i struggle to clip due to no crits i will start pooling till near full energy
    - vanish rupture on CD
    - Whenever my KB has less than 8 seconds left on cd i would stop prioritising clipping and start pooling to renew rupture, then muti-kb envenom and keep envenom buff up as long as i can
    - i can delay vendetta for 5 seconds if KB is coming off cd soon but it rarely happens

^^
    Anything fundamentally wrong you can see with that? 10-15% seems like a huge difference to me and AMR isn't even the most optimistic sim from what i heard.

Do you let all debuffs fall off after you reached your time?
    You can use blind to instantly remove all damage debuffs you stop all damage at a given time.

In the end luck is a big factor. Even some trinkets (like NBF) are simmed higher than you can reproduce in a few tries (sims often do 1000 of tries)
    Over a course of 10000 the trinket has an average dmg of 5% but that means it can be well over 5% and under it.
    As Assa PB can be huge when it comes to perfect, just good and terrible (compared to others) dps.

Your rotation seems fine.
    When it comes to SoT you don't have to clip it directly, what is more important is that you regain it before a new AP is applied.

I hope that helps a little bit