Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering they are, yeah, it isn't hysteria. They aren't in any sense of the word an ally. I wouldn't call them neutral considering they have annexed part of Ukraine and have attacked other countries. They aren't attack ISIS in Syria, they are bombing rebels and killing civilians. Simply because their chosen douche is in power in Syria.
    In 2016 the US dropped over 12,000 bombs in Syria and over 26.000 total world wide. With Trump making "promises" to stamp out ISIS and increasing the military budget it will almost certainly be higher in 2017. The drone strike program has a high chance to be based on faulty data or hit "collateral" civilian targets, so it seems bizarre to care about Russia's incursions into Syria, since the US is killing far more in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere then Russia or probably most countries in the world.

Not sure how accurate but this link said "Russia's campaign in Syria "has killed no less than 2,704 civilians including 746 children and 514 women," according to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, an activist-run advocacy group based in the U.K."

I'm doubtful that we didn't kill more civilians or rebels last year with over 12,000 bombs, unless there are other reports of Russians killing people? I haven't read up on this at all so there very well could be.

http://www.ibtimes.com/why-russia-bo...-syria-2429898

https://qz.com/895516/which-countrie...ently-bombing/

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The election results are handled at the local level then the tally is sent higher. Everything is kept in case of a recount. Fixing it doesn't even make a shred of sense outside an extremely vast conspiracy.
    A information warfare campaign organized by a foreign power would directly constitute political interference in our country. Without context, practically any information can be weaponized.

You're being incredibly short sighted about this. You know this just-short of act of war by Russia is entirely unacceptable but you excuse it because it benefits a candidate you like. That will not be the case next time. 4 years. 8 years. 12 years. Eventually some other country will do the exact same thing and completely screw some candidate you do like.

You think Trump is going to somehow lock in some gains so that'll make it okay? Tell me... how many Obama-creations is Trump just blowing to smithereens. There is no such thing as a permanent political victory.

Your opportunism, like your lack of patriotism, is revolting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki Treehorn View Post
    In 2016 the US dropped over 12,000 bombs in Syria and over 26.000 total world wide. With Trump making "promises" to stamp out ISIS and increasing the military budget it will almost certainly be higher in 2017. The drone strike program has a high chance to be based on faulty data or hit "collateral" civilian targets, so it seems bizarre to care about Russia's incursions into Syria, since the US is killing far more in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere then Russia or probably most countries in the world.

Not sure how accurate but this link said "Russia's campaign in Syria "has killed no less than 2,704 civilians including 746 children and 514 women," according to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, an activist-run advocacy group based in the U.K."

I'm doubtful that we didn't kill more civilians or rebels last year with over 12,000 bombs, unless there are other reports of Russians killing people? I haven't read up on this at all so there very well could be.

http://www.ibtimes.com/why-russia-bo...-syria-2429898

https://qz.com/895516/which-countrie...ently-bombing/
    I don't know why you quoted me. But the US isn't targeting civilians purposefully like Russia has been in Syria. While it doesn't excuse our civilian casualties, theirs are worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yes, on her own merits, 2.9 million more Americans voted for her than Trump.
    That's why I don't see their elections as democratic. In true democracy, every vote matters. As such, the election results aren't objective.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Lets say they did influence the election to defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton and her insane weak border/illegals policy ideas. In return we should work with them towards geopolitical peace.
    People who spy on you to put a dangerously crazy con-artist in charge of your country aren't interested in peace on any terms favorable to us.
    Impeach the MF.