View Poll Results: Will 7.3 Bring A No-Fly Zone?

Voters
404. This poll is closed
  • Yes. Argus will be a no-fly zone and I am ok with that.

195 48.27%
  • No. Argus will not be a no-fly zone and I am ok with that.

17 4.21%
  • Yes. Argus will be a no-fly zone and I am NOT ok with that.

69 17.08%
  • No. Argus will not be a no-fly zone and I am NOT ok with that.

6 1.49%
  • Maybe, and I am ok with it.

39 9.65%
  • Maybe, but I am NOT ok with it.

14 3.47%
  • Maybe not, and I am ok with it.

3 0.74%
  • Maybe not, and I am NOT ok with it.

3 0.74%
  • Who knows and who gives a shit?

58 14.36%
  • OTHER - SEE MY POST (I have to explain it)

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    F'kkin Jay-block-lock, enjoy your ban.

OT: Who gives a shit. (and before you attempt to be smart, it is a poll option).
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Seeing how blizzcon artwork shows a giant hole in the planet, with debris around it I'm afraid it will end up looking like Mardum/Dreadscar/Niskara but larger.

I hope it will be significantly larger to actually have ruins of the great city and not feel like a simple asteroid field but an actual planet.
    Well yeah there's a huge hole in it but we only really need to go to one location. It'll just be a rather large zone I'm sure and that zone will not be on the same side of the planet as the gaping hole.

7+ Year Old Account
    You all do realize argus is a planet the size of oh i don't know planet namek from dragon ball z so yeah there is definitely gonna be flight paths and what not so yeah we don't know very much of the draenei home world yet but i'm sure at either comic con games con pax or blizzcon we will get our definitive responses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    F'kkin Jay-block-lock, enjoy your ban.

OT: Who gives a shit. (and before you attempt to be smart, it is a poll option).
    damn man i love your avatar picture sylvanas is sexiest lore character on horde side.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus will be no-fly purely because it'll make everything take longer. And that's apparently Blizzard's thing now.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You have proof they all, or even a majority left because of flying?
    -Devs go to a rather obscure third-party website and say in an interview that Flight is NOT coming back for WoD or "any future content";

-Players discover said interview;

- 14 days later the devs do a 180% turn in their decision (something that happened 2 or 3 times before) and re-introduce Flight (along with Pathfinder, out of spite)

So yes, Flight backlash was a MAJOR component of WoD´s failure. Not the only one, of course, but a major one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Argus will be no-fly purely because it'll make everything take longer. And that's apparently Blizzard's thing now.
    Well, when something is "Subscription based", the longer the sub the more money. The longer it takes to complete things, the longer you stay subbed. Cause and effect.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bet they are secretly working on WoW 2 and half the other team is working on next few expansions. just my guess and what not.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Flying doesn't mean shit to me, as long as there is new content.
    ^^ What he said. As far as world content, what I care about is more and better story, more interesting quests. When it comes to game play, all the challenging content is in instances where we can't fly anyway.

Flying just isn't that important to me.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    ^^ What he said. As far as world content, what I care about is more and better story, more interesting quests. When it comes to game play, all the challenging content is in instances where we can't fly anyway.

Flying just isn't that important to me.
    I have to agree. I got flight completely by accident since I was more concerned with completing all of the content and progressing my character.

If they want to lose more subs then yea

Pathfinder gave us the ability to fly in the Broken Isles, which Argus isn't a part of. This is all the information you need.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're just deluding yourself if you think it'll be anything but a no-fly zone.

Deleted
    Of course. Blizzard does not like fun, you know.

Wouldn't it be a funny troll if Blizz let us fly, but soon after take-off we were inevitably ganked by swarms of flying demons.

Yeah, sure, you can fly...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    They should probably grow some fucking balls and allow flying right out of the gate. Design the zone around it. Make it bigger. It's Argus. Quit messing around and quit giving us the same bullshit about how the airs are "unsafe again".
    First, it takes more balls to have it disabled so if you want them to grow balls, you'd stand on the no-fly camp. Second, I agree, they should stop the bullshit about how the air is 'unsafe' and make the air unsafe.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    First, it takes more balls to have it disabled so if you want them to grow balls, you'd stand on the no-fly camp. Second, I agree, they should stop the bullshit about how the air is 'unsafe' and make the air unsafe.
    I still say they missed the opportunity to bring back TBC fel cannons that used to shoot at you even when you were flying. (Near ogrilla iirc)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I still say they missed the opportunity to bring back TBC fel cannons that used to shoot at you even when you were flying. (Near ogrilla iirc)
    Too bad those fel cannons were fairly impotent. They should've dismounted on impact and projectiles not be slower than a granny crossing a street.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    You're just deluding yourself if you think it'll be anything but a no-fly zone.
    Probably but I still hope you're able to fly there.

Please...

It will be a no-fly zone obviously. Best way to stretch the content as long and thing as possible.

Not okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Too bad those fel cannons were fairly impotent. They should've dismounted on impact and projectiles not be slower than a granny crossing a street.
    And aggressive felbats would be good too.
    Crimea is Ukraine!