Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    5-6 atleast

Deleted
    You CANT compare NH with older raids. The price will be ATLEAST double or maybe 3x compared to old raids(8M at bare min. if you manage to get a spot in one of the 66 guild in the world and contribute as much as thier raider).

You should be by now know, why:

A)Guilds are quitting.
    B)It requires specific farm team.
    = NH is difficult and tightly tuned both mechanical and DPS/HPS wise(even tiers later).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-03-24 at 12:28 PM.

Good luck finding this for sale for gold anytime soon. Everyone should know by now the top guilds sell these for real money; not gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily say so. Like I said in the beginning, with tokens it's generally very easy to quickly accumulate a decent amount of gold now if you are willing to shell out some IRL money.
    Sure, or you could just straight buy it from a gold-selling/boost website, or buy the gold for cheaper than the token conversion. That's not really a valid point in this argument.

If it is then it doesn't matter what anything costs, since the answer will always be "buy some tokens IRL, gold is meaningless."
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Good luck finding this for sale for gold anytime soon. Everyone should know by now the top guilds sell these for real money; not gold.
    true and blizzard don't ban top guilds, none of method got bans and if ppl think they don't sell for real money.

i've a golden fucking chicken it's solid gold you can have for £100k, it lays golden eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    true and blizzard don't ban top guilds, none of method got bans and if ppl think they don't sell for real money.

i've a golden fucking chicken it's solid gold you can have for £100k, it lays golden eggs!
    ^ lol at chicken comment.

This makes me wonder "How much gold does it cost for a Nightbane run?". I can't seem to get guildies and friends interested in doing it... I could really use a trinket and the mount from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build