Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    The "muh Russian boogeyman" narrative didn't work last year, and it won't work now. Trump is President for the next 8 years, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by patriothammer View Post
    The "muh Russian boogeyman" narrative didn't work last year, and it won't work now. Trump is President for the next 8 years, deal with it.
    Guess you'll have to wait and see, won't you? Calling the race eight years early seems a bit logically vapid to me.

He eats enough McDonalds to drop an elephant.

Time is for now linear and you, try as you might, don't get to skip eight years ahead to your preferred outcome. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
    Guess you'll have to wait and see, won't you? Calling the race eight years early seems a bit logically vapid to me.

He eats enough McDonalds to drop an elephant.

Time is for now linear and you, try as you might, don't get to skip eight years ahead to your preferred outcome. Deal with it.
    The Dems don't have anyone they can rally behind. Gabbard won't put up with the Dem elite's bullshit, Webb's already been glossed over, Booker is a bigger idiot than Trump, and Sanders was never a Dem to begin with. Who are they going to pick? Warren?

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    The concept of collusion, as referred to in the article, seems to escape you.

- - - Updated - - -

This article is a rehash of the fact that Comey said the FBI is investigating Trump, but with the added behind-the-scenes details on where the investigation is focusing:
    Collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russians about the hacks.
    Didnt the NSA and FBI say there is no proof that the Russians hacked anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    The Dems don't have anyone they can rally behind. Gabbard won't put up with the Dem elite's bullshit, Webb's already been glossed over, Booker is a bigger idiot than Trump, and Sanders was never a Dem to begin with. Who are they going to pick? Warren?
    I don't know, I'm not there nor am I predicting the future. Seems a poor investment to make; most peoples' crystal balls tend to malfunction when they're most needed. I think that was more the point: as much as you'd like it to be four years from now during an election cycle with your favorite candidate winning, it simply isn't.

And between now and then there are a lot of things going on that might alter the outcome. Maybe it will be Trump again! But you don't know that as a fact any more than I do. Hence: Guess you'll have to wait and see.

But if you're fragile-of-psyche enough that you need to believe that you know what's going to happen to be able to make it through the next day, who am I to take that away from you.