Got my mantle today , cant decide on legendaries

I got mantle of command today , i also have the bm belt and the predator ring , which one should i use as second legendary? im not sure how significant the bm belt effect is but stat wise and utility wise the ring is better , it offers tons of crit which is good with the one of the pack talent and it also offers more mastery and the effect ofc , i also have a nice 910 belt , i can replace easier the belt than the ring , i got an 900 ring but its not that good stat wise.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet for bm legendaries? i would also like a spreadsheet for trinkets for single target and aoe for bm with mantle. I read that the bm boots are better for st than the belt and ring , is that true? how much dps difference they have?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2017-03-23 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post

Does anyone have a spreadsheet for bm legendaries? i would also like a spreadsheet for trinkets for single target and aoe for bm with mantle. I read that the bm boots are better for st than the belt and ring , is that true? how much dps difference they have?
    From Icy Veins Guide.

This is an approximately ranked list of the Beast Mastery-specific Legendaries based on DPS output in raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

The Mantle of Command
    Qa'pla, Eredun War Order / Roar of the Seven Lions
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    The Apex Predator's Claw
    Call of the Wild

I would personally rock the Belt over the Ring. Especially since you now have shoulders(And I would assume 4-set). You will have BW up almost 70% of the time, the reduced cost of abilities with Killer Cobra will net you a few more KC's.

I believe Mantle + Belt is the best combo for both ST & AoE.

1st world legendary problems
    Last edited by Yizu; 2017-03-24 at 04:29 PM.

Go with shoulders+belt.

Keep in mind that a lot of things change with shoulders. You should choose One with the Pack as a talent, and start stacking crit (as close to 40% as you can get). Change enchants/food/gems over to crit and you'll be hammering out dire beasts like crazy and have almost 100% uptime on BW.

And here I am with a Sephuz ring and the healing helmet, neither of them being top 5 , great design blizzard I love being worse for half an expansion then the other hunter in the raid purely based on rngdaries.

Sure you can get relatively close ( relatively being the key word ) but when u know ur never gonna beat him due to pure orange rng it shows what a shitty system it is.

meanwhile at Blizzard '' sry bruh it was our first time doing these legendaries, we know it sucks it will be beter in the future ( read next expansion ) '' great, let me just wait for another 1.5 year or till the rng gods finally bestow me with a good orange item.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    '' sry bruh it was our first time doing these legendaries, we know it sucks it will be beter in the future ( read next expansion ) ''
    I really detest when they use excuses like this. Several of the (failed) ideas they've implemented in Legion, including Legendaries, were clearly bad on paper. It's not something that needed to be "tried out" before we knew whether it was good or bad. There were clear, common-sense, major issues associated with the mere basic concept of Legiondaries and Blizzard chose to ignore the concerns with "don't knock it 'till you try it" nonsense. Well, now we have tried it and what you know; the concerns were absolutely valid, the system was shit, and it was all entirely preventable if not for Blizzard's unassailable arrogance and refusal to admit fault.

Deleted
    I like the system, I started out with prydaz and sephuz... then as 7th leg I got belt and 9th was shoulder it as a good chase that kept me connected. I'd take it on next expansion no problem if they go with the same system.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    I like the system, I started out with prydaz and sephuz... then as 7th leg I got belt and 9th was shoulder it as a good chase that kept me connected. I'd take it on next expansion no problem if they go with the same system.
    did you forget the '/s' at the end of your sentence?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho