Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking WoW positive thread!

So I feel like most thread are either a political war, some bad news happening around the world or a wow bashing thread.

So I created this thread for people to share something exciting that happened recently in your wow adventures!

Personally I just finished Balance of power and have the M15 artifact skin. Since nobody plays feral these days its pretty rare to seen anyone using this cat form.

I also reached 2150cr in 3s so Ill be getting my elite gear set in a couple weeks!!

What have you guys done that was satifying latetly that had you excited or happy.

Remember this is a positive thread. Happy sharing

Made Emissary cache opening videos and people actually watch it.
    #feelsgood

That is pretty much it.
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2017-03-23 at 04:23 PM.

Good initiative, Sanguiris Can I see a screenshot of the look you speak of?

Congratulations on the rating!

Let´s see, the last thing that made me smile in WoW...I personally ran into Pearlhunter Phin last night. I really, sadly, dislike Suramar, a lot, but wanted to finish off the first part of Pathfinder (I´m a very casual player). So to my big surprise and joy, I ended up chuckling and smiling to myself over this amusing quest line

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107302/pearlhunter-phin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguiris View Post
    What have you guys done that was satifying latetly that had you excited or happy.
    Can't think of anything in Wow but had some good time in HotS (altho i played 10x more Wow than Hots, during last 2 weeks).

Deleted
    After the 10th trial hunter person our guild finally found a hunter who is able to do mechanics

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, whenever I click on Blingtron I just laugh because that thing is...funny *Let's party!*

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the quest for the wisdom ball from Kirin tor cache the other day. Weee I can stop doing that cache on all 25 110s.

I just enjoy logging on and playing. Its fun. I do lots of stuff. I keep having fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made 40k today in about 30 minutes because someone put up their Skygolem mount on the AH for 4,500 gold. I bet he forgot a zero

His loss is my gain. Easy money!

I mean, I get to finally fight the legion at FULL force in 7.2...so..yay...

Also, Argus, and Kil'jaeden/Sargeras....

YAY! WE'RE GONNA FIGHT GODS NOW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I made 40k today in about 30 minutes because someone put up their Skygolem mount on the AH for 4,500 gold. I bet he forgot a zero
    Wow.
    That's a dam good catch.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    The reptuation tap is almost done 100%. I only need vanilla continents for the Loremaster title. Both these achievement tabs caused me to quit because of burnout(not only that, but also delete everything in rage and starting over and over again everytime i got bored). Finally im so close.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-03-28 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alunaria View Post
    Good initiative, Sanguiris Can I see a screenshot of the look you speak of?

Congratulations on the rating!

Let´s see, the last thing that made me smile in WoW...I personally ran into Pearlhunter Phin last night. I really, sadly, dislike Suramar, a lot, but wanted to finish off the first part of Pathfinder (I´m a very casual player). So to my big surprise and joy, I ended up chuckling and smiling to myself over this amusing quest line

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107302/pearlhunter-phin
    Suramar quest are awesome!!

Don't forget "Are you kitten me right meow" and the following WQ "Cut the kattitude!" Hilarious!

After months with a single legendary, I looted 2 last Sunday. One is even BiS I understand.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Having never really played arena much, I managed to get 2k rating on three different characters with surprising ease (disc, rsham and rdruid). All in about 50-70 wins. Now I'm just wondering what characters to get the elite gear on for season 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Egor2765 View Post
    Having never really played arena much, I managed to get 2k rating on three different characters with surprising ease (disc, rsham and rdruid). All in about 50-70 wins. Now I'm just wondering what characters to get the elite gear on for season 3.
    You make me feel bad about my skills. Thanks.

Is this thread like fat body positive movements - where overweight people know it's unhealthy, fit people know it's unhealthy, but both still have to pretend it's not and be all giggly and happy?

On topic: It's an alright expansion. Definitely worth being experience. The length of the experience, until one is burned out, will be completely subjective based on the individual. But worth being played and experienced nonetheless.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Is this thread like fat body positive movements - where overweight people know it's unhealthy, fit people know it's unhealthy, but both still have to pretend it's not and be all giggly and happy?

On topic: It's an alright expansion. Definitely worth being experience. The length of the experience, until one is burned out, will be completely subjective based on the individual. But worth being played and experienced nonetheless.
    What makes you think fat body positive movements in a thread like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Egor2765 View Post
    What makes you think fat body positive movements in a thread like this?
    Maybe the name? And a similar attitude towards something?

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Suramar quest are awesome!!

Don't forget "Are you kitten me right meow" and the following WQ "Cut the kattitude!" Hilarious!

Aw, yes, that is so great too

Another one!

Today I noticed, how ones characters face actually turns towards the NPC you speak with/Have targetted. Subtle, but it´s there and adds more immersion! So great Love these little things.