Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Developer Q&A - Ryan Shwayder: Patch 7.2 Content

Price Changes for certain WoW EU Services on April 5

Developer Q&A - Ryan Shwayder: Patch 7.2 Content
    Senior Game Designer Ryan Shwayder will be answering your Patch 7.2 content related questions.

Follower Item Level
    The item level cap on followers will be brought forward to 900 to keep them relevant and progress the system.
    Thanks Blizz. Tell me after I've spent months vendoring get upgrades for followers.

I only caught the end of this because i'm at work. Did they mention when we can start researching the new levels of AK for our weapons? Is it immediate? Or do we have to wait?

Trying to figure out how much time we will have to invest into new points before ToS.

The "Win 10 Rated BG" requirement for the third color in the new appearance row will probably be a hot topic.

Deleted
    "The Exodar has been crashed for a while, so he isn't going home anytime soon." It was literally fixed up and made functional in Velens shortstory that they made for each faction leader.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyGriffy View Post
    I only caught the end of this because i'm at work. Did they mention when we can start researching the new levels of AK for our weapons? Is it immediate? Or do we have to wait?

Trying to figure out how much time we will have to invest into new points before ToS.
    You can start researching the day of the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    Thanks Blizz. Tell me after I've spent months vendoring get upgrades for followers.
    Anything gotten before 7.2 only goes to 850

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyGriffy View Post

After few quests you get item for free AK level research, then you can research for next right away.

um exodar has been fixed since Cat
    and
    Where's Wrathion?!?!

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Once you have unlocked the new appearance you have demonstrated mastery of that spec.
    Eventually it will get easier as you get more gear and new Artifact traits.
    Alright, alright

That's fine, keep vendoring. the existing ilvl upgrade items for followers cap at 850 and there are entirely new items in 7.2 for going above 850. So any follower upgrade items are completely useless and waste bag space.

AP needs to be Class wide, not spec wide. Legendarys need to be purchased. It really is that simple. Reasons Leigon isn't a 10/10 imo

That final Order Hall Research is going live like that? Extra artifact knowledge....Total fail.

I was looking forward to double trait relics, despite the flaws

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    The "Win 10 Rated BG" requirement for the third color in the new appearance row will probably be a hot topic.
    Will see a lot of carries for that one probably, will be the new CM kind of thing, especially for those getting it for specs that might not be as viable in PVP

Well isn't that wonderful. I sure as fuck hope that the "you need to reach exalted in order to start working on the class hall mounts"-crap is account-wide.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    and what about sylvanas?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you didn't expect this after they did the same thing with Garrison Followers, that's your problem.

New Relic Traits
    Future raids will no longer drop the non-throughout relics, so alternative means to acquire them will be added.
    So, can someone explain this to me?

Karazhan
    Nightbane is not in Mythic+, so you can't get his loot.

Umm what? Does this mean he's not in the queue system or that Nightbane is gone for good?
    Nice warning time of 4 days to get the mount is given to us if the latter is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    Karazhan
    Nightbane is not in Mythic+, so you can't get his loot.

Umm what? Does this mean he's not in the queue system or that Nightbane is gone for good?
    Nice warning time of 4 days to get the mount is given to us if the latter is true.
    Just you can't farm him in M+, He is able to be farmed in normal, This is because his gear would be stupidly overpowered if you got warforged/titanforged of a M+ version, Could you imagine, a 950 Urn?... 3k Stat+ like 1800 Mastery