Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybaker View Post
    So, can someone explain this to me?
    I'm guessing that's supposed to be non-throughput and all relics that drop in raids will be for dps traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    Karazhan
    Nightbane is not in Mythic+, so you can't get his loot.

Umm what? Does this mean he's not in the queue system or that Nightbane is gone for good?
    Nice warning time of 4 days to get the mount is given to us if the latter is true.

Not sure where you read regular mythic karazan was being removed... M+ will just not have the option for nightbane... really not hard to comprehend

Deleted
    "The Exodar has been crashed for a while, so he isn't going home anytime soon."

huh what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post

huh what?
    Exodar is a crashed alien spaceship. Prophet Velen is an alien and at the end of the Exodar Light's Heart quest, he ordered on of the other aliens to repair hyperspace engines, saying "We're going home" (meaning Argus, his home planet). This means the repair will take more than 1 patch, so that's why we can't get to Argus yet. But since Argus is supposed to be the content of 7.3 (or 7.4?), it'll probably be fixed later (or at least some other form of hyperspace travel will be used, like the Demon Hunter spaceship they stole from the evil aliens).

Deleted
    Yes I knew all that, it was just fail wording by whoever wrote the article.
    I watched that part of the interview, they basically say we won't be seeing that in 7.2 (which no one expected anyway), so likely to be in 7.3 (as expected).

im still alittle confused, can someone clear something up for me? do we need the legion pathfinder to get the class mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    im still alittle confused, can someone clear something up for me? do we need the legion pathfinder to get the class mounts?
    No, but you're likely going to be on the way to getting them while you do it.

The team speaks like ogres, they think player is noob.
    Me like the team.
    Thank you the team.

I remember getting warlock green fire as fresh 90 using a cheese strat. Im guessing most specs will develop a cheese strat for their "challenging" unlock quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronsin View Post
    Not sure where you read regular mythic karazan was being removed... M+ will just not have the option for nightbane... really not hard to comprehend
    Yeah i just mixed up mythic and mythic+ to be the same thing.
    I don't know, i haven't had time to do mythics from all the other shit in the game. Heroic, mythic and m+ it's all the same.
    Just waiting till i can solo the mounts out of that place, there's not really anything else in there of interest aside from the story but that only requires one run.

I'll just leave this here

Quote Originally Posted by Odelius View Post
    "The Exodar has been crashed for a while, so he isn't going home anytime soon." It was literally fixed up and made functional in Velens shortstory that they made for each faction leader.
    Yeah, but then the Legion invaded in the Light's Heart chain. Guess they broke a few things.

For the new appereances, do I need to have 54 traits? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuukyoku View Post
    For the new appereances, do I need to have 54 traits? I'm confused.
    "You will need to unlock all of the original traits on your Artifact before you begin."

This means level 35.

What I gathered from this is wait to Resubmit for a few more months.

little bit weirded out by:

as they didn't use the exodar to escape argus, they used it to escape draenor.

In fact they have several functional ships there since we took out ol' 'it was merely a setback'.

So either they have no clue what they're talking about, or it was taken out of context....

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Well isn't that wonderful. I sure as fuck hope that the "you need to reach exalted in order to start working on the class hall mounts"-crap is account-wide.
    Same here, though I think I already know the answer. This is such bs, guess I won't be doing it on my main then, not interested in silly ass druid bird even if it is a form.