Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was boss.

Still worse than Ulduar trailer.

Deleted
    I know Kil'jaeden is right below Sargeras in terms of legion hierarchy and all but he is talking to him with such a tone

Deleted
    Golden Raspberry Award. The worst trailer ever made. Even the sound mixing is pure shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i think lore characters ALWAYS should steal the kill

its fucking stupid to have 10-25 nobodies kill kil'jaedan and such, so i agree about the failure irl, they're pretty stupid.
    Oh god not this shit again.

You know what, I'm not even touching this. You guys have fun.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    He ordered repairs to the starship. I suppose it takes time. Miraculously, they will finish just in time for 7.3.
    It took them 2 full expansions to repair Stormwind.

Deleted
    Lore nerds - how can Kiljaden talk to Sargeras with such disrespect? Their power levels are a million light years apart, what makes him think he can get away with that?

Yikes, this is getting serious.

The trailer too.

I think repairing a starship the size of a city that holds thousands of Draenai and other things should probably take a while.... its reasonable that it wasn't just repaired in a few years. But damn.. That KJ edge is sharp... He be like "you promised me greatness and all I have to show for it is failure.. You lied to me."

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    Lore nerds - how can Kiljaden talk to Sargeras with such disrespect? Their power levels are a million light years apart, what makes him think he can get away with that?
    Sargeras is nothing but a voice for now, his corpse is destroyed and he cant do anything against kil jaeden i guess

Because Sargeras can't do shit.

He's a demon, and holds high ranking within the Burning Legion. Sargeras knows Kil'jaeden is inferior to him; he won't smite him for a snide comment that hardly borders on defiance (although he might be looking for an excuse if his response is any indication).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    Sargeras is nothing but a voice for now, his corpse is destroyed and he cant do anything against kil jaeden i guess
    Sargeras still has his physical form. You're thinking about his avatar. That wasn't his real body.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-03-23 at 07:50 PM.

Remember that the eredar were recruited through charisma, not intimidation. Furthermore, from KJ's talk, it seems like he is losing faith in Sargeras. Therefore, it is not unthinkable that Kil'jaeden honestly believes that he could take on Sargeras himself (as far as we know, the eredar might have never seen Sargeras' real body or what he is able of, he might have basically been a "navi" to them)

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    He's a demon, and holds high ranking within the Burning Legion. Sargeras knows Kil'jaeden is inferior to him; he won't smite him for a snide comment that hardly borders on defiance (although he might be looking for an excuse).

- - - Updated - - -

Sargeras still has his physical form. You're thinking about his avatar. That wasn't his real body.

Sargeras body was destroyed in the shattering and his body will take ages to be reconstructed in the twisted nether because his enormous power. Thats why gul`dan was planning to use illidan body as vessel for sargeras soul.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Remember that the eredar were recruited through charisma, not intimidation. Furthermore, from KJ's talk, it seems like he is losing faith in Sargeras. Therefore, it is not unthinkable that Kil'jaeden honestly believes that he could take on Sargeras himself (as far as we know, the eredar might have never seen Sargeras' real body or what he is able of, he might have basically been a "navi" to them)
    He lost his body in War of the Ancients. His spirit is all that remains. Gul'dan tried to use Illiidan's body as a host for Sargeras, but that failed. Sargeras still has no body, thus he has no real power. He's less than a shadow of his former self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounded like Khadgar really wanted to say "Guldan failed, and so shall we."

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    Sargeras body was destroyed in the shattering
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    He lost his body in War of the Ancients. His spirit is all that remains. Gul'dan tried to use Illiidan's body as a host for Sargeras, but that failed. Sargeras still has no body, thus he has no real power. He's less than a shadow of his former self.
    Citation needed.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-03-24 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras never lost his body. He might of at one point before chronicles but he still has his body.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Golden Raspberry Award. The worst trailer ever made. Even the sound mixing is pure shit.
    That bass clipping on Sargeras voice was intentional in order to convey the power and magnitude of his grandeur.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.