Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They do not really need to fix double IL, because it is inflated by the Guldan trinket.
    Expect nothing to change until 7.2.5, which might (or might not) happen with the opening of ToS.

I wonder if it doesn't get fixed what trinket could be possibly more powerful than Whispers in the Dark? Trinkets in ToS look garbage at best.

Double IL is indeed very powerful and can extend the Icy Veins by a huge amount especially when combined with Shard of Exodar. There is still no official word about it but its definitely not intended.

I mean it's not like frost mages are super op or anything.

DHs rogues, and fury warrior still beat us in ST. Frost being the only ST viable spec, I think it should be kept as is for the time being.

Dobule IL gameplay is very annoying though, on bosses like trilliax, where u have to eat cake, you are kinda forced to be a melee. Same for krosus and possibly other bosses. I personally hope its gone, also I hate tripple lancing (3rd being a fail-lance w/o buff) instead of double lancing due to ping issues.

It definitely still works.

Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    It definitely still works.
    Yep, very happy that they kept it the way it is for now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpenco1234 View Post
    Yep, very happy that they kept it the way it is for now.
    7.2.5. will be the class changes patch, likely it will be addressed in that patch.