Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is 7 ma points with cof and boots enough to lineup kingsbane cd with vendeta? I dont know how much kingsbane cd is reduced by poison.

What paths? What picking old traits before new ones are you talking about? are you crazy?

You need 35 levels in your original to pump into the new ones ( which means completing the entire tree ). After that you have a STRAIGHT LINE development for the new traits ... What's there to figure out?

Deleted
    After 35 you can put 1 more in the old ones? So that is why everyone is asking .

1 more? how? is there some quest that allows you to bring an extra point and make a talent from 3/3 to 4/4 ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    1 more? how? is there some quest that allows you to bring an extra point and make a talent from 3/3 to 4/4 ?
    Good morning sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Is 7 ma points with cof and boots enough to lineup kingsbane cd with vendeta? I dont know how much kingsbane cd is reduced by poison.
    I've seen people speaking about a 30-35sec CD on latest PTR build.

As for the order:

- Rush new KB Golden
    - MA/GW depending on your legs
    - GW/MA depending on your legs
    - SE
    - Envenom
    - Mut
    - rest...whatever it will give <1% per point.

Basically you want to rush the new golden for KB and then prioritize the trait you'd want on your relics. I don't know how this is so complicated to think about.

"Would you want another MA relic or GW relic ?"
    Depending on your answer, you have your next 4/4 trait.
    Signatures in 2018 LUL

btw actually the fok trait is better for agonizing poison in single target

If cd is about 35 sec, it gonna lineup with 7 points in MA.

6 points in MA with CoF is only about 42.5 sec, 7 will be right on 40. that's far enough behind KB's 30-35 that it's going to be right in that awkward zone of not quite knowing if syncing or desyncing will be best. Need to explore some sims to find out.

2 Ma relics with cof and boots is somewhere about 43 secs for me. With another -8 its 35

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyEvilKiwi View Post
    6 points in MA with CoF is only about 42.5 sec, 7 will be right on 40. that's far enough behind KB's 30-35 that it's going to be right in that awkward zone of not quite knowing if syncing or desyncing will be best. Need to explore some sims to find out.
    Don't forget boots.

Hopefully they'll get easier to target with the new Kadala-like system of Broken Isles.

(Or we'll just dump millions of Nethershard without looting any leg because you'll reset your Bad Luck Protection during raiding on looting Prydaz).
    Signatures in 2018 LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    2 Ma relics with cof and boots is somewhere about 43 secs for me. With another -8 its 35
    Master Assassin is not 8 seconds per trait, it is 10/10/10/8/6/4. If the new fourth rank of MA is 10 or 8 I do not know, and if it's 8 I wonder if the 7th rank of MA is 4 or 2 seconds.

Artifact calculator says 4 but who knows if there's been another stealth nerf to the trait ...
    Signatures in 2018 LUL

Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    Master Assassin is not 8 seconds per trait, it is 10/10/10/8/6/4. If the new fourth rank of MA is 10 or 8 I do not know, and if it's 8 I wonder if the 7th rank of MA is 4 or 2 seconds.
    New point is -4, and third relic is another -4. So -8seconds

the effect of subtracting 4 seconds in reality works out to about 2.5 seconds of CD reduction. I'm using 2 MA relics at the moment with my CoF and boots, and it gives me right on about 45 seconds vendetta CD on average (observed CD time, and the simcraft average CD time, also that's what you get when doing the math). When i used to run 3 MA relics it would cool down at 42.5 average. One more -4 seconds in the new 4/4 trait will only bring it down to 40.0 at best.

Deleted
    My guess is that we will be going MA all the way (with boots + CoF) to line it up with KB as good as possible (if theres a 5-10 seconds gap it should be still worth waiting that time to line up).

But everyone should wait with new Relics until Simcraft is up-to-date and we are able to see the results.

Does anybody have any numbers which justify the trait order? My typical damage distribution for ST fight is: envenom 22%, rupture 16%, mutilate 9%, kingsbane 9%, garrote 8%. It's hard to believe that the kingsbane golden trait is so powerful to get it as the first one (meaning that you get 4 "weak" garrote traits and one useless utility trait) in compare to vendetta cooldown trait, rupture damage, rupture crit or envenom related traits. I had 54 traits before 7.2 so I have about 5 "free" traits now. To get next trait (~30 millions of APs) takes me at least several days of grinding or more. Also I have boots + CoF and kingsbane is perfectly aligned to vendetta now, golden trait screws this synergy which is partial dps loss for sure...
    Last edited by mooncalf78; 2017-03-31 at 06:36 PM.