Is this the best time to level an alt or reroll?

Does the patch release this week? i see alot of ppl talking like it will be very good for players who are behind , is this a good time to reroll? how much significance does my gear and traits have right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Does the patch release this week? i see alot of ppl talking like it will be very good for players who are behind , is this a good time to reroll? how much significance does my gear and traits have right now?
    if you liked Tanaan jungle and farming apexis crystals then you will probably like 7.2 for gearing up characters that are behind...but dont expect to do anything else but play the game for a few months to really catch up.

Basically before this patch, it was harder to get Artifact Traits than gear, after this patch it will make them much more aligned. 7.2 basically levels the playing field IF you have equal artifact knowledge ranks on an alt and on a main when the patch hits. If not... then not so much.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am debating either to stay horde and go server change to Draenor EU, or faction change while the Sale is on to Silvermoon EU, 7.2 is a soft reset of some sort.

Currently sale is the best time to change servers, especially EU when prices go up massively compared to the sale prices.

Class hall progress will be a lot quicker, dungeons will have better itemlevels, pretty good time to reroll outside of legendaries really.

AP will be a lot closer together but it all depends on ultimate goals, mythic raiding and what not, and the type of guild demands.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-24 at 01:36 AM.

It was already easy. Then we got free AK 20. Then we got legendary pity. Now we get boosted ilvl gear from everywhere. If you see a theme you are not blind. It's like this in every expansion. The game goes from easy to easy AF.