Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    It's a video game. Suspend your belief of what is and isn't supposed to happen at the door. I might sound like a cynic, but when my wife often ponders about why characters in movies make decisions. I tell her "because the script writer decided that".

Blizzard wants to drag this content out for a while. Expect arbitrary roadblocks along the way.
    or you know, its called suspense, and building up a charecter? imagine how scarey horror movies would be if the monster just "yo wasssup im the monster" all throught the movie instead of building it up with slight hints at it then BANM IM HERE MOTHER FUCKER
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Did anyone else notice the irony in OP's Avatar...."The Patient"

The way they've been building up Sargeras, I'd prefer to fight him another expansion.. Hell, the expansion does not need to be related to the Burning Legion, could do some void shit and have us fight him.
    I don't want to just have us beat him up the first time we see him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    One theory I liked was that Sarg's physical form was blasted in the WotA and that now his soul is inhabiting Argus itself. So we just gotta blow up Argus to kill of Sarg is all.
    Quite honestly, with the whole premise of Chronicles and Legion, Sargeras is a cosmic version of Illidan and as the loot-hungry plunderers, we are blind to the fact that killing Sargeras will be akin to taking down Illidan back in Black Temple, a mistake. Instead we should be trying to establish a proper communication for reaching a proper understanding.

By the way, kill any Shadow Priest in sight as those fools are being basically played by a vengeful agent of the Void Lords and will bring our doom.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    Loved his voice, so deep and robust. Kil'Jaeden's voice isn't a fitting one imo. Eredar are somewhat high pitched and roaring sounding. Like, almost screeching (Socrethar for example, though he was kinda annoying to listen).
    you call this high pitched?

and even if you would most other eredar are very low pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    lolololol its because he gets banned alot so he cant post as much :3
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahaha why is OP so angry? Get that stick out of your ass bro.

Where is Sargeras?

Probably on Argus, You know- Patch 7.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Except at this point it doesn't make any fucking sense for him to be hidden from us.
    He has a CLEAR shot at Azeroth and he was obviously close to being summoned in it as far back as Broken Shores. So why the fuck is he still being played as the faraway unreachable villain yet?

I don't see how that's hard to understand.
    You make a completely valid point. I have a theory, he's doing something more important than azeroth, as you say why isn't he here when everything is prime for the picking. Also take into account this mornings trailer, he wasn't phased at all by KJ saying everything thus far has failed, his own right hand man telling him it's failing, no sense of being angry or pissed off, just a quick jib.

I defo think he's up to something and I think that can lead us into the next expac

Really wish OP would act more like his name and disappear off the face of Azeroth.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-24 at 02:33 PM.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    One theory I liked was that Sarg's physical form was blasted in the WotA and that now his soul is inhabiting Argus itself.
    I doubt it, after all WotA was before he sent the Avatar of Sargeras to Azeroth. It was even seen coming through a portal to the nether, so unless he opened a gate, sent it out, then back in again...just seems pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    The actual answer is simple - A portal that Sargeras can travel through needs an absolutely massive power source - The Well of Eternity size.

As it stands, there is only 1 well-known magical font left that can be used to summon Ol' Sargy - The mini Well of Eternity under Nordrassil, which is what Archimonde was trying to do in WC3. The other lesser wells, such as the Sunwell, Nightwell, Vale of Blossoms, ect cannot be used to summon Sargy, but can be used to summon Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, and other large powerhouses.

From my understanding, the Legion has realized that they cannot summon Sargy. Thus, their only alternative is to directly invade Azeroth, and maybe capture enough magical leylines to redirect the power and force open a portal to summon Sargy.

Also, the War of the Ancients trilogy book does make note of Sargeras acting through a Portal. Thus, the "instant-death-through-portal" thing makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    please don't derail my thread with your bullshit, i don't even know why i have that title.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    You make a completely valid point. I have a theory, he's doing something more important than azeroth, as you say why isn't he here when everything is prime for the picking. Also take into account this mornings trailer, he wasn't phased at all by KJ saying everything thus far has failed, his own right hand man telling him it's failing, no sense of being angry or pissed off, just a quick jib.

I defo think he's up to something and I think that can lead us into the next expac
    WOW AN INTELLIGENT PERSON HOLY SHIT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Really wish OP would act more like his name and disappear off the face of Azeroth.
    Don't derail my thread you're not smart you probably had to look up my name and KT is still in game they have KT marines in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I doubt it, after all WotA was before he sent the Avatar of Sargeras to Azeroth. It was even seen coming through a portal to the nether, so unless he opened a gate, sent it out, then back in again...just seems pointless.
    Avatar only had a small bit of Sargeras' soul. I'm saying the rest of it is currently inhabiting Argus. It would make sense since his soul was roaming the Twisting Nether after the well of eternity bit and Argus happens to be in the Twisting Nether.

Also, this might be where the direction that they're taking with Illidan as he's already been out there blowing up planets like Nathreza. Maybe Illidan knows that Sargeras rests in Argus and is looking to blow it up to get rid of him for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been a pretty bad thread. It started off fairly terrible to begin with and just got worse.