Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Imagine if every player in the world quitted because of the RNG on Legs, do you think they'll keep on being so stubborn?
    Well even when WoD dropped to like 4.5m subs they never admitted doing anything wrong, you only heard vague things about how the selfie patch shouldn't have been a patch and the same old '' we know the last tier is too long and we will work on trying to make that shorter ''

They have in house sims and stuff as well ,and while we as a playerbase will often disagree with those cause we seem to think its always our class that gets shafted I doubt they will overly buff a class or spec if people go '' buff or unsub ''

I hear ya... I seriously felt like quitting after getting all of the utility legendaries on my main.

they don't get 'held hostage' by people threatening to quit because they know most people who are interested enough in the game to threaten to quit over legendaries actually won't

but you could be one of the few who does, I suppose

So far 6 legendaries but still no shoulders or belt. Meanwhile Hunter alts in my guild are getting them...RNG is the best! /end sarcasm

Whats your /played getting 6+?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion9 View Post
    Whats your /played getting 6+?
    52 days /played @ 110
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2017-03-27 at 06:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    ...it's really a mess...

Yeah that shit shaladrassil thing...i'm playing Bm and i have hit 110 this monday...rushed all the mythics and rf...i'm now 865...and i was really hoping for a good leg...really thinking to reroll Bm..(very solid playstyle, easy and funny) and that i dropped this...my balls really went down...ok the stats are decent for bm but...i have lost much of the interest in that moment...what i have to do guys? try hard and hoping that the 2nd leg will be good?
    Got Neck, then Helm, then legs.

Got gloves finally on Friday.

Just keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by igorberry View Post
    open a tiket and threat the unsub, pretty sure they will change ur leg with the shoulder
    They only do that for Mage players, they couldn't give less of a shit how unhappy Hunters are with Legion.