Thread: Hati bugged?

Question Hati bugged?

Hello folks!

I'm new of BM and i've noticed that many times Hati seems bugged..he doesnt' attack my target..only with kill command he starts to rush the enemy...only to come back a few moments later..is that intended?

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    Hello folks!

I'm new of BM and i've noticed that many times Hati seems bugged..he doesnt' attack my target..only with kill command he starts to rush the enemy...only to come back a few moments later..is that intended?
    It is bugged, and has been for a long time. Only workaround I found is to unequip weapon, and re equip.
    Also - using this macro to pull seems to work ok.

#showtooltip
    /petattack
    /cast Cobra Shot

The big issue I have is that it stays passive until I hit kil command. Ideally - Hati should do exactly what the main pet is doing.

Deleted
    Also, resummoning your pet fixes this.
    But yes, that issue also happen to me once or twice a day.

Happens to me all the time, weird part is i see her swiping and attacking..just 25+ yard away from the mob, right next to me...

One of the best macros to use is:

#showtooltip Kill Command
    /cancelaura Aspect of the Turtle
    /petattack
    /cast Kill Command

Things it helps at:
    -If you want to switch targets and Kill Command is off cooldown, you just press the macro and the pets KC the new target, so no downtime of the pets running to the target.
    -It fixes the problem you talk about, making 100% sure that both pets will attack the target.
    -If you have recently used Aspect of the Turtle but want to remove it quickly to restart DPSing, just press the macro.

You can also use it with Multi Shot to be able to switch targets to put your pet to the center of the mobs to make sure you are AOEing the whole pack, but make sure to not switch a lot of times as it will result in the pets running around trying to reach every new target and not DPSing.
    I would advice against using it for Cobra Shot, because you want to have control of the pet and keep it on the target for as long as you want. You can cobra shot a small target but you might not want the pet to switch, because the target has very low HP which would result in the pet just running halfway and then back to the original target.

Edit: In general, as BM you really need to stay focused on what your pets are doing. For example on Tichondrius, I make sure to either have KC off cooldown so my pets can charge on the blobs to dps them down, or make my pets switch to the blobs exactly at the time they spawn, to make sure they won't waste any time running to them.
    Last edited by gushDH; 2017-03-26 at 07:40 AM.

Hati is basically one big bug they couldn't be fucked patching and just called it a class ability.