Protection Warrior and Rethu's Incessant Courage

What's everyone's thoughts on the new legendary Rethu's Incessant Courage (I don't post enough to post a link to the item, google it) with 7.2 so close? It's itemization is fantastic for protection warrior, coupled with the triple socket and the healing passive/movement speed passive.

I'm trying to weigh it against my other legendary items. I'm fortunate enough to have the gloves, but currently for 2nd I use either my The Walls Fell (which is getting buffed to generate 2 additional rage per Shield Slam) and Thundergod's Vigor (getting buffed to reduce Demoralizing Shout's cd by 3 seconds, up from 1 second per target hit).

Thoughts?

Looks alright, but 2% per 3s is only 40% per minute, while the bracers heal me for 100% per minute (without gloves) on raid fights, & will also be getting Versa as a third stat to make up for the lack of sockets.

Oh I have no doubt that the bracers are better than the belt. But I'm just curious as to how it ranks against other legendary items, cause some people don't have bracers (like me) or gloves, for example.

Curious about this too, for tanking I have the gloves, the boots and Prydaz, so not sure if this is going to be better than the shield from prydaz

Well, for the neck piece, an easy way for that is to do some quick math:

The belt gives 2% max health every 3 seconds, or 40% max health every minute as a heal.
    The neck gives 15% max healthy every 30 seconds, or 30% max health every minute as an absorb.

But you also have to be aware that the absorb is more effective because it can't be sniped by healers. Also, if the boss is far away from you for some reason, you stop getting the bonus healing from the belt and instead gain the movement speed.

So both have their pros and cons for that comparison.

I think the other on par leg would be the bracers since bracers + belt would make quite a bit of healing overall the whole fight specially if theres any encounters where you gotta 2-3 heal it (speaking mythic wise)

Quote Originally Posted by Sikth19 View Post
    I think the other on par leg would be the bracers since bracers + belt would make quite a bit of healing overall the whole fight specially if theres any encounters where you gotta 2-3 heal it (speaking mythic wise)
    With that in mind, it would probably be moderately decent on fights like Krosus, where our IPs are torn away. A little extra raw healing might be enough to help keep us up. Do I personally think it's worth the cost to make/buy it? I for one won't be bothering.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have issues with self-healing, so unless I get the bracers, I'll likely use it over the boots, which is what I currently have.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!