Deleted

Destruction Cooldown Management

When playing with both Soul Harvest and Grimoire of Service, how should I use my CD? Simply cast them on cooldown, or wait to pop them together? I'm trying to use Service, Doomguard/Infernal, Soul Harvest on pull, - After 2 min, i Cast Service together with Soul Harvest (Waiting 30 more sec than needed to recast Service)- One min later, Doomguard alone - 1 more minute later Service + Harvest Again - Then after 6 min from pull, my cds realigned and i cast them all together.

Problem Is That doing this way, I waste 1 use of Service. Is it more worth to simply cast it on CD?

Depends on the length of the fight and the fight itself.

Using CDs for ST bosses that last, say, 5 min that has no adds, lust on pull, and all else equal:

Pull - SH, GoServ, LoF
    1:30 - GoServ
    3:00 - SH, GoServ, DG
    4:30 - GoServ
    5 Min - End Encounter

There are definitely different types of encounters where it may be useful to stagger CDs but it's very dependent on the encounter.

^ don't do that, you'll lose a soul harvest.

Better version of above:
    Pull: SH SERV LOF
    90: SERV
    120: SH
    180: SERV
    270: SERV SH DG

Basically, its worth delaying to line stuff up only if you won't lose a usage by doing it.

I tend not to think too much about it and pop my stuff on cd unless approaching exe phase. Then hold stuff for 1 big dump with Pot
    made by Shyama