Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Oh please don't we have enough liberuhls using inappropriate terms here without any kind of justification. Please do tell me how Le Pen is extremist
    Ask the majority of French men/woman not voting for her. For the same reasons as Wilders et all

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Welp, you know what that means, folks, expect LePen to win just like Trump "won". Once Putin wants a president somewhere, that person wins. And americans are still trying to prove what's obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Putin helped Trump win by having his hackers cook the election results. She's desperate enough to plead to Putin to do the same for her.
    Yeah no, even the FBI has had to publicly admit there's no evidence whatsoever of this, but keep spewing that CNN drivel.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And the alt right lost in my country too.

Putin doesn't want her to win.
    Whatever you think of the guy, he's not stupid.
    If he wanted her to win he wouldn't have had a meeting and he would have kept all contact/support in secret.

What he does prefer is a political instability, which is exactly what he got in the US.
    Republicans cannot even agree among themselves on stuff concerning their own country; that reduces their credibility and influence in worldwide politics.

The results weren't hacked.
    In a way, it's more of a show of strength to meddle in another country's affairs openly and unapologetically because it shows that you're not afraid of any retaliation, something that Putin would certainly understand. Although in this instance I doubt he would really want to back a lost cause like Le Pen, because it's hard to look strong when you're supporting losers, regardless of how much their politics align with yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been know for a long time that Putin is bank rolling the front national party. If people don't know that they have had their head buried up their ass or simply don't want to accept it.

Putin is bringing out the old post WW2 USSR playbook by trying to destabilize europe through extreme political groups that create division, last time we hang the commies who tried that, this time we are more tolerant. for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, with failing voter support and chances to become president diminishing faster than the penis size of Trump after hearing that Republicans aren't going to vote for the healthcare plan - gotta secure that funding somehow! Putin isn't exactly kind to those who fail him.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.