Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay more DH nerfs. Funny they still havent nerfed Guardian druids in pvp...yet somehow DH get wrecked again. Guardian druid are immortal yet DH needed the nerf......W/E

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    You know if you actually did pvp then MAYBE you would realise DH does an absurd amount of dmg within few seconds.. all within some easy 2-3 button rotation.
    If its so easy then maybe you should try it instead of acting like you know what you are talking about

(Note: bosses in Mythic Dungeons run with no Keystone active will drop item level 865 gear.)
    Will regular Mythic be harder than it is now? How do you (new characters) transition from heroic dungeons to mythic now, given heroic itemlevel stays the same?
    825 will probably not be enough to queue for mythics? This will leave a gap in the gear progression path for new characters, will it not?

What about the Keystone Master Achievement (15+ in time)? Will this be scaled down and require 10 from now on? Or should I do 15 this week go get it (plus artifact appearance) until it gets much harder to achieve next week?

Bahahaha get rekt DH's. FINALLY!

Buff Shamans ffs. Wtf are these Devs doing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Wow they really went there with moonkin.
    Do they hate moonkins? I wonder? this is ridiculous....

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Will regular Mythic be harder than it is now? How do you (new characters) transition from heroic dungeons to mythic now, given heroic itemlevel stays the same?
    825 will probably not be enough to queue for mythics? This will leave a gap in the gear progression path for new characters, will it not?

What about the Keystone Master Achievement (15+ in time)? Will this be scaled down and require 10 from now on? Or should I do 15 this week go get it (plus artifact appearance) until it gets much harder to achieve next week?
    Normals are 825, Heroics are 845, and Mythic are 865, they are upping it all.

Deleted
    i don't get it, arent boomies just aids in pvp atm at high lvls? Its just sunfire, moonfire and starfall and just see the enemy team die. and if they focus you go bear form and be immortal forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Wait is there an official full patch notes somewhere I didn't see?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    You’ll see these reflected in the final, official patch notes, which should be posted on Monday.

Balance

• Enemy players can now see the radius of Starfall while active.
    • Moonfire, Sunfire, and Starfall now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
    • Solar Wrath now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
    • Shooting Stars grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
    • Dying Stars restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
    • Intellect increased by 15%.

What a joke. These kind of dramatic changes are proof blizzard have no clue what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    [/LIST]

What a joke. These kind of dramatic changes are proof blizzard have no clue what they're doing.
    ROFL but hurt Balance druid comin in hot.. The class pvp wise is so beyond broken it's unbelievable, great job nerfing a mongo spec! If you think otherwise you have no clue..

- They should have nerfed bearform and make starfall not do damage while ur in it, so you could actually get punished for being in bear, other than that they runcast clones? Which makes 0 sense consider they removed Ice floes from mages for a reason, then they just shove it into the boomie kit? Great design Kappa
    Last edited by skylark123; 2017-03-26 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedmist View Post
    Who's the nimrod in charge of priests? Address disc already. Jesus...
    holinka and the rest of the idiots who ruin i mean run pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skylark123 View Post
    ROFL but hurt Balance druid comin in hot.. The class pvp wise is so beyond broken it's unbelievable, great job nerfing a mongo spec! If you think otherwise you have no clue..

- They should have nerfed bearform and make starfall not do damage while ur in it, so you could actually get punished for being in bear, other than that they runcast clones? Which makes 0 sense consider they removed Ice floes from mages for a reason, then they just shove it into the boomie kit? Great design Kappa
    they haven't had a idea for the last 4 expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Normals are 825, Heroics are 845, and Mythic are 865, they are upping it all.
    Yes, they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    i don't get it, arent boomies just aids in pvp atm at high lvls? Its just sunfire, moonfire and starfall and just see the enemy team die. and if they focus you go bear form and be immortal forever.
    Bear form CAN'T CAST THOSE SPELLS.

No adjustments for Warris and their insane Draught of Souls trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    No adjustments for Warris and their insane Draught of Souls trinket?
    Maybe because it's not all that insane?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    holinka and the rest of the idiots who ruin i mean run pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

they haven't had a idea for the last 4 expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Bear form CAN'T CAST THOSE SPELLS.
    Ugh..... You realise that Boomie/lock is fotm comp ATM? And bear form is insanely strong. There is a video where they ccd the healer but the Boomie still couldn't die because of bear form.

fucking buff dk's

Lol PVE carebears crying about DH changes clearly never stepped a foot in PvP , get rekt already also the BOOMIE changes are on PAR they are a mongo build.. literaly MONGS !

Shitty players will remain shitty or reroll cuz that's what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Maybe because it's not all that insane?
    Have you seen the damage this trinket does as a warri?
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-03-27 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Have you seen the damage this trinket does as a warri?
    Yes. I main fury, I know what kind of damage it can do. It's not all that insane.