Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    With these new changed I'm currently very curious where I'm going to end up with these options:

Shoulder/bracers legendary paired with:
    COF + DOS
    or
    COF + 885 urn or better stat stick (I question if this will surpass DOS once we have sinister circulation because they'll scale better with kingsbane's uptime)

If I ever get boots then it will be which of the 3 legendries paired with which trinkets. I imagine any combination of legendary will be good, but certain combo's will just scale much better with agility+mastery trinkets paired with COF. The boost the agility and mastery will give to the increased uptime of kingsbane and increased damage of garrote could very well push my DOS right off the table.

DS/Exsa with T20 sounds super mean to be honest.

The 4pc helps with Garrote downtime after an Exsa.
    We gain back our ability to switch target, win some AoE with DP, higher APM spec, and nice burst even when cleaving (3 subterfuge'd Garrote + 3 Rupture + Exsa <3).
    That'd definitely be a change from sticking to a target from fear of losing 30% damage for 10sec.
    Signatures in 2018 LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Kortiah View Post
    DS/Exsa with T20 sounds super mean to be honest.

The 4pc helps with Garrote downtime after an Exsa.
    We gain back our ability to switch target, win some AoE with DP, higher APM spec, and nice burst even when cleaving (3 subterfuge'd Garrote + 3 Rupture + Exsa <3).
    That'd definitely be a change from sticking to a target from fear of losing 30% damage for 10sec.
    None of this matters, 7.2.5 will happen before Tomb opens and theyll change a shitom of stuff so any type of future analysis right now is pointless. Either way, even with the icnreased Rup damage Exhang would be far behind AP if thing were to stay the same. Exang has a serious problem where it does not interact with our mastery at all, while AP snowballs scales with it to astronomical levels (even without the 4p T19) and Sinister Circulation increases the value of mastery even further.

But as I said before, this discussion is pointless, 7.2.5 will change everything.