Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    The dutch glasses and Verstappen, such bias rofl. He's one of the most reckless drivers on the grid, get real. All he needed to do was lift the gas pedal once Vettel was starting to squeeze him, which Verstappen does to others 24/7 as well.

But of course Verstappen never goes 100 % risk mode, it's always the wet track or cool tyres that are to fault for his crashes and he never sees anything wrong in anything he's ever done.
    Bias has nothing to do with it, By the time Vettel squeezed him Raikkonen was already next to him, braking would result in exactly what happened. His front tyres would hit Kimi's rear tyres, braking would have had the same effect, hell he even admitted that he hit the brakes.

Your second part of your post makes no sense at all. Classis case of trolling while you have 0 knowledge of the sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post
    I don't want to derail what is a great conversation, but was this part really necessary? Be nice and keep it civil.

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing and providing your perspective, but you don't have to insult someone and tell them not to post here because they have an opinion that differs from yours.
    Have you read his post?

10+ Year Old Account
    The dutch glasses and Verstappen, such bias rofl. He's one of the most reckless drivers on the grid, get real. All he needed to do was lift the gas pedal once Vettel was starting to squeeze him, which Verstappen does to others 24/7 as well.

But of course Verstappen never goes 100 % risk mode, it's always the wet track or cool tyres that are to fault for his crashes and he never sees anything wrong in anything he's ever done.
    Telemetric data from Verstappen's car inspected by the FIA showed he lifted from the pedal. If anyone was not to blame for the accident it was Verstappen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rule number one this season. If something happens to you, blame Verstappen.

That last one is Vettel's fault lol. Even without Max there he has turned in on Kimi far too much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Toro Rosso finally kicked Kvyat out!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    I was referring to his pro moves. Like this one, for example. Almost managed to shoot down a Ferrari before that as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe this one - "Grosjean braked too early!!" - Verstappen proceeds to get a grid penalty

- - - Updated - - -

Why oh why didn't this work out?

[/QUOTE]

Really? Those are your arguments?

Video 1 : He apologised to his team mate over a beer, nothing reckless about it, he went for a gap and locked his front left and hit Daniel.
    Video 2 : First time ever on Monaco, was flying up until that crash while even outsmarted veterans with his overtaking while following Vettel who was lapping cars. It is debatable if Grosjean did or did not lifted earlier, Max could have anticipated and moved earlier.
    Video 3 : Same issue as last time in Singapore, Vettel too aggressive with turning, maybe didn't even see Max there but again ruined the race of Max and Kimi.

Well done, you've cemented my believes with your evidence that you have 0 knowledge of the sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Toro Rosso finally kicked Kvyat out!
    Not quite, he will be back after Malaysia and Japan, and probably next year as well.
    But it would be nice to see what Gasly can do in F1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    [COLOR="#417394"][
    Video 3 : Same issue as last time in Singapore, Vettel too aggressive with turning, maybe didn't even see Max there but again ruined the race of Max and Kimi.
    In this case Max was over his head both Ferrari's past him and he still tried to make the gap.

Sigh. Fucking Vettel starting at the back. Credit to Ferrari for the work they did in trying to get it out at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Verstappen should have moved if Palmer was on a fast lap. Which Palmer was.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, Verstappen was mostly at fault. But the no penalty decision makes sense. It was rather unfortunate. Verstappen taking a very wide turn to start a fast lap, underestimating the speed of Palmer. Palmer's decision to steer into the dirt on the track made his car uncontrolable.

Shame Vettel couldn't make a lap. Championship is decided today.

15+ Year Old Account
    So Hamilton got the championship on a plate if he wins tommorow, how things can change in 2 races (yes hamilton can get some bad luck but i honestly believe he wont).

Well uhm..... That was an interesting cooldown lap.

Can't say I've ever seen 2 drivers come together on a cooldown lap.

The amount of damage too. Changed gearbox would be a 5 place grid penalty?

Lol. Fucking people on Reddit saying Vettel should get a penalty for being given a lift.

Either these people haven't seen older racers or hell even recent ones or are just plain stupid.

https://streamable.com/uf1hj

What happened for anyone interested.

Maybe a reprimand at best. FIA don't like it but asking for one driver to be singled out when minor or no action was taking against previous drivers is just biased and petulant.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/co...seb5_is_under/

Under investigation apparently.

Vettel could get a penalty for taking the wheel with him but for getting a lift no way. Because if I recall you are supposed to leave it in the car?

https://twitter.com/tgruener/status/914419324567281664

No further action.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-01 at 09:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome race by Vettel, shame for him he didn't finish 3rd, would be well deserved. I think the cooldown lap was indeed his fault steering way too soon into that turn. And yes you have to leave the steering wheel in the car.
    About Vettel getting a lift from the Sauber. What the hell is wrong with that? On the other hand, I can imagine if it was Palmer offering a lift, Vettel would say Nah mate, I rather walk.
    About Palmer, how is this guy still in F1? What a series of ridiculous decisions and actions by the guy.
    I don't think Mercedes is going to be happy about Bottas. They wanted a second driver but not one that can't keep a decent race pace.

And what the hell happened to Red Bull. Their race pace was phenomenal, all weekend long.
    And last but not least congrats to Max, well deserved after a season full of bad luck and bad decisions.

https://streamable.com/bom3m

Not a good look for Stroll on that one. I'd be surprised if the FIA did anything to Seb for the wheel/lift. The gearbox change is the bigger issue (if needed).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The amount of damage too. Changed gearbox would be a 5 place grid penalty?
    I thought that if you have to change a gearbox or engine after a crash, you don't get a penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post
    https://streamable.com/bom3m

Not a good look for Stroll on that one. I'd be surprised if the FIA did anything to Seb for the wheel/lift. The gearbox change is the bigger issue (if needed).
    Stroll took the normal racing line tbh. Don't know if these still count in the cooldown lap tho.

https://streamable.com/iso1n

I'm starting to like Alonso a lot recently.

https://www.facebook.com/Formula1/vi...1267996696850/

Another driver briefing video if anyone likes that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I thought that if you have to change a gearbox or engine after a crash, you don't get a penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

Stroll took the normal racing line tbh. Don't know if these still count in the cooldown lap tho.
    Dunno, that didn't look like a racing line to me. Looked like he was trying to pick up rubber (completely normal & valid), but didn't check his mirrors.