What to do before 7.2 ?

Is there any way to prepare for 7.2 ?

Finish some quests?
    Stock up on something?
    Grind artifact power?

I'm clueless ?

Check front page. They posted what to do to prepare for 7.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, you want to get 35 artifact traits and 25 artifact knowledge. Alternately, if you're working on switching mains for 7.2, focus on your artifact knowledge so you can powergrind AP efficiently to get 35 traits. Get to Exalted on all the reps if you want to try for the mounts, and stockpile any rep items you get from Kirin Tor emissary quests (every 10k rep past Exalted, you get a paragon chest for that rep which can have that rep's mount in it or a rep-specific toy). Make sure you're finished up on Pathfinder pt. 1 so you just need to clear up part 2 to unlock flight in the Broken Isles account-wide.

If you want the challenge skins like the Shattered Reckoning skin for Ashbringer, bone up on all your spec's rotations/priorities and utility spells; if it's like the green fire quest as they keep saying, you're going to want a good idea of your situational buttons and where your debuffs/cleanses are.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Id get the battle pets ready for the battle pet dungeons. If you like easy gold.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    and stockpile any rep items you get from Kirin Tor emissary quests (every 10k rep past Exalted, you get a paragon chest for that rep which can have that rep's mount in it or a rep-specific toy).e.
    Confirmed by Dev's that any rep items obtained prior to 7.2 on release of 7.2 will not work. So there is no use in stockpiling any rep items. Same for AP items.
    Last edited by Mewhywhy; 2017-03-25 at 06:58 PM.

Chill and wait, you can buy ak 25 and get ak 26 right of the bat, everything is going to be easier when 7.2 releases

P/P emerald proto whelp reportedly solos most of the wailing caverns fites so id start there
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Preparations for 7.2 :

- Wait for 7.2.
    - Play 7.2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    Confirmed by Dev's that any rep items obtained prior to 7.2 on release of 7.2 will not work. So there is no use in stockpiling any rep items. Same for AP items.
    Not saying it isn't true. But Devs also stated that stockpiling emissary caches for 7.1 wouldn't give the new legendaries, but they actually did. So, who knows :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Not saying it isn't true. But Devs also stated that stockpiling emissary caches for 7.1 wouldn't give the new legendaries, but they actually did. So, who knows :P
    I'm sure @Mewhywhy has the right of it in this case (bit of a brain fart on my end that I missed the devs mentioning that, but in retrospect it's pretty common-sense). But hey, if it happens that they work, neat, it's something to do with the extra tokens I have sitting around from Kirin Tor emissary quests (which I do more for a breath of fresh air and trying to get my warrior some legendaries than for the tokens at this point).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Have 10k order resources ready for the new order hall research (1 day research). Then have another 15k for the second one (5 days research).

On this site you enter your toon name and realm and region and it tells you what battle pets you need to be legion ready. I assume it will update for 7.2.

https://wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=LegionChecker