Deleted

7.2 specc specific legendary bad luck protection?

With 7.2 Blizzard announced that you will have a higher chance on legendarys with another spec if you havent gotten 2 eligable legendarys for that spec (including sephuz, prydaz).
    The real question here is does this mean that every spec has its own bad luck protection or do i have to fear that my bad luck protection for my 1st spec is gone if i roll on a 2nd spec and get a legendary?
    That would make the hole system kind of pointless. I remember a blue post where they said theyll look into it because they werent sure if that would be the case but i didnt hear any further information on that problem.

i'd also be interested to know this, i really hope it's per spec
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, that was put in place with 7.1.5, not 7.2. It's already been live for awhile. But the "bad luck protection" is spec specific. So if you get a prot legendary, that does not affect the bad luck protection for ret or holy (unless it's a legendary that is not spec specific).
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2017-03-25 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Actually, that was put in place with 7.1.5, not 7.2. It's already been live for awhile. But the "bad luck protection" is spec specific. So if you get a prot legendary, that does not affect the bad luck protection for ret or holy (unless it's a legendary that is not spec specific).
    This doesnt seem to be true, if you look at this post https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._will_be_spec/ which was created 1 month ago it cannot be 7.1.5. Pretty sure myself that it was meant to be in with 7.2.
    From this thread im still not 100% sure if every spec has its own bad luck protection or if the other specs without an eligable legendary just get a bonus on the bad luck protection since it will be the 1 or 2 leg and therefore still reset the overall bad luck protection.