Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.2: Is Karazhan getting harder too?

As Karazhan is currently a step above the other mythic dungeons, is it also getting increased?
    The changes to the rest would be bringing it up to around Karazhan's current difficulty/ilvl drops sooo...

Getting far easier in my opinion, at least now I'll be able to actually get in there.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    I don't think Kara's changing, the rest is just being brought up to speed so that Kara will be on even terms once the M+ keys pop up for it.

Kara is getting slightly buffed. All Mythic dungeons are going to 865 ilvl drops so i would expect the slightest buffs to the mobs hp and damage but its prob extremely small since its already dropping 860s.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am preparing to laugh my ass at Heroic Karazhan runs. Unless they've severely nerfed all mechanics, half the bosses will be impossible on an LFG group.
    Interested in Shade.

I am preparing to laugh my ass at Heroic Karazhan runs. Unless they've severely nerfed all mechanics, half the bosses will be impossible on an LFG group.
    Presumably they are taking mechanics out as heroic usually has less mechanics than mythic right? I wouldn't worry about it.

Some things come to mind:

- People breaking cc on moroes
    - healers unable to find the correct debuff to dispell on attumen
    - no stacking for shared suffering on attumen
    - people not getting the dot on maiden
    - people getting too many stacks of loose mana on devourer and not dropping them
    - shade (the entire boss)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post

- people getting too many stacks of loose mana on devourer and not dropping them
    people still cc them? pull everything and aoe!

Quote Originally Posted by celeris View Post
    people still cc them? pull everything and aoe!
    If you're 30 item levels overgeared for the instance, sure. Try that with a couple LFG mongs.

Dance on attumen will be fun too
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    what i wonder is how will nightbane work in hc/M+ kharazhan if he will even be aviable in non normal M.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    what i wonder is how will nightbane work in hc/M+ kharazhan if he will even be aviable in non normal M.
    Sadly they said he wouldn't be in M+ and neither will his awards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teto View Post
    Sadly they said he wouldn't be in M+ and neither will his awards
    damm so no good way to farm nightbanes loot at high ilvl sad :/

Deleted

I've been running Karazhan multiple times a week since its release and I've never bothered to find the correct debuff to dispell, I just heal through it and dispell until it lands on the right one, I've also learned NOT to stack on shared suffering since it doesn't kill the tank and you risk getting killed by it if you try to stack on it. Also CCs on Moroes are useless atm and will they will just nerf the damage of his adds so that it's just as useless in hc. The numbers in current Karazhan are a joke and have been since the begining, they'll just bring these numbers down to match other hc dungeons and you'll be able to clear the instance without worrying about mechanics just as any decent group running current Karazhan does.

people saying Heroic will be a nightmare need to remember it's heroic. The abilities won't be anywhere near as lethal.

can't wait for Shade on tyrannical

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    people saying Heroic will be a nightmare need to remember it's heroic. The abilities won't be anywhere near as lethal.
    Isn't Mythic difficulty added to the dungeon finder now? So it's not heroic difficulty. It's Mythic. Still not that difficult for most of the player base.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

1- People breaking cc on moroes
    2- healers unable to find the correct debuff to dispell on attumen
    3- no stacking for shared suffering on attumen
    4- people not getting the dot on maiden
    5- people getting too many stacks of loose mana on devourer and not dropping them
    6- shade (the entire boss)
    1-at current item level with competent players cc is no longer required on Moroes.
    2-the debuff on Attumen is completely made irrelevant at current item level.
    3-see 2
    4-see definition of competant
    5-will be nurfed for .......................reasons
    6-luaghable
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    6-luaghable
    Right up until somebody moves. Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Right up until somebody moves. Boom.
    I do at times forget the level of incompetence shown in lfg/r groups.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP