Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    Dang, didn't know they were lowering OR cost of tiers- just dropped a ton of bloods on getting alts caught up.
    Yeah, I was about to get T5 on my newest alt but really didn't want to drop 12.5k. Looked up the PTR version and it was only like 3k! (also 18h down from 5d) A nice surprise that I wasn't fully expecting.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Better safe than sorry. do the highest m+ this week possible and open the chest next week with ak27.
    AK 27 only give 30% increase over AK 26 so I think I will just open it after AK26.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    AK 27 only give 30% increase over AK 26 so I think I will just open it after AK26.
    Its just a chest of disappointment. It makes no sense to open the chest before ak27. Ap is the boss!

Deleted
    I'm currently at AK 20 with my main (just returned a few weeks ago) and have two completed AK workorders sitting uncollected in my class hall. Does anyone know if it will be possible to upgrade to 25 on patching day, THEN collect the WOs and speed to at least 28 before opening anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenmond View Post
    I'm currently at AK 20 with my main (just returned a few weeks ago) and have two completed AK workorders sitting uncollected in my class hall. Does anyone know if it will be possible to upgrade to 25 on patching day, THEN collect the WOs and speed to at least 28 before opening anything?
    I answered this question on the first page of this 1.25 page thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc2k View Post
    All rewards cap at M+ 10, no need to do anything higher except if you want a higher key for next week.
    Proof? Like a blue post.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Proof? Like a blue post.
    eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615281374

How is the overall time for the 2nd AK research slot calculated? The 1st slot is plain 5 days and the 2nd plain 10 days? Or time remaining time of the first slot + 5 days or another formula overall (disregarding the catch-up mechanic). E.g. if my first research has 3 days remaining and I start the 2nd research, is it finished 8 days or 10 days later?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Sorry man, either you didn't or you linked the wrong thread.

Sorry man, either you didn't or you linked the wrong thread.
    Oh, sorry, missed "THEN collect the WOs and speed to at least 28 before opening anything?" part, it's morning, no coffee, you know...

Well, no, if you're at AK20, and you have 2 WOs completed, you'll be able to purchase only 3 AK levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Oh, sorry, missed "THEN collect the WOs and speed to at least 28 before opening anything?" part, it's morning, no coffee, you know...

Well, no, if you're at AK20, and you have 2 WOs completed, you'll be able to purchase only 3 AK levels.

Good to know! Thank you!

Speculations what would happen with WOs in progress? Would those count against the limit as well?

Good to know! Thank you!

Speculations what would happen with WOs in progress? Would those count against the limit as well?
    Dunno, didn't test this scenario

-- edit #1

As for counting against the limit, probably?, they may even autocomplete active WOs when 7.2 goes live, there's no way to start AK27+ research earlier.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-03-27 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    assuming ak 26-50 goes at the same rate as ak 1-25, april 2nd.
    You get Ak 26 allmost instantly through a Tome which grants you 1 AK level more. You get that Tome per Quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retak View Post
    This is just referring to the loot, not the AP. AP could theoretically still be capped at 30+, probably will only find out Tue/Wed (depending on US/EU)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retak View Post

How is the overall time for the 2nd AK research slot calculated? The 1st slot is plain 5 days and the 2nd plain 10 days? Or time remaining time of the first slot + 5 days or another formula overall (disregarding the catch-up mechanic). E.g. if my first research has 3 days remaining and I start the 2nd research, is it finished 8 days or 10 days later?
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    This is just referring to the loot, not the AP. AP could theoretically still be capped at 30+, probably will only find out Tue/Wed (depending on US/EU)
    ^This. He didnt mention the weekly chest AP token with one word in this post, nor did he answer to tweets or follow up questions regarding them over the weekend.

Deleted
    Well, there is a blue post about it now:
    No AP token whatsoever in this week's weekly chest. At least we had plenty of warning a day before