Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    The problem with trump is, that all these whiners whos against trump cant give him a goddamn chance, we all gave Obama a chance. Now its YOUR turn to give it a chance for Trump.

STOP WHINING GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES.
    orrrrrr... you could actually respond to Breccia's well written post with actual sources instead of spamming hollow one liners.
    it doesn't matter if "we" don't give him a chance, he has the opportunity to shine every day since he got elected, so far he isn't exactly doing a stellar job.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    If you not are sad or angry at what is happening and you live in the US something is wrong with you. Were you asleep for all the healthcare nonsense?
    Of course not. I just think it's a pity that people literally obsess over things they have very little control over. It's what most 20 something college students waste their 20s doing. Most people wake up in their 30s and try to spend more time with their families and so forth. Because life is short. That's all I'm saying. Nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    Lol OP, you have only 8 years minus 9 weeks more Trump to come, I suggest you take it easy or you'll have some heart attack...

Anyway, no matter how shitty Trump is as president, he's still 10.000 times better than that hypocritical lying piece of shit cunt
    See my previous post.

Exactly what would Hillary Clinton have done at this point nine weeks in that would be as bad as the grease fire Trump has started?

I honestly want to know what people think she would have done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Of course not. I just think it's a pity that people literally obsess over things they have very little control over. It's what most 20 something college students waste their 20s doing. Most people wake up in their 30s and try to spend more time with their families and so forth. Because life is short. That's all I'm saying. Nothing more.
    The only way to prevent people like Trump from being in power and deny them power if by some grand mistake they do wind up in power IS to engage in the political process.

You don't sit back and go "well nothing I can do now." That's how shit like this happens in the first place. Trump might be so far up his own ass that he doesn't care what the public or anyone else thinks, but congressmen have to care at least as far as it gets them reelected.

If people demonstrate that they don't like him (and it's pretty obvious the majority of people don't) then congress will move against him. Exposing him for his lies whenever he tries to pass them off, instead of just shrugging and say "I really shouldn't worry about it," turns people against him. Meaning he's unable to execute his ill-conceived plans as congress stonewalls him and isn't able to garner any support with the public, meaning he isn't reelected. And frankly, that situation is probably the best case scenario for a Trump presidency.

In short, the closed mouth doesn't get fed. Silence never solved anything.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And I am happy your opinion is just that. hehe.
    I think people who voted for Trump should be made to undergo a Common Sense Test, after which if they fail, then made to redo Elementary and High School all over again. Just to make sure.

But thank god thats just my opinion

9 weeks in and Trump is still the best president this great nation has ever had. Thank you for reminding us all, OP. These next 8 years will be lovely. Keep making America great again, Trump! Best president ever!

The problem with trump is, that all these whiners whos against trump cant give him a goddamn chance, we all gave Obama a chance. Now its YOUR turn to give it a chance for Trump.

This response is so cliche now and it has out lived its relevance. Why would anyone give him a chance to make decisions that negatively impact our lives? And furthermore, if a chance is what he wanted, a chance is what he got when he was elected. It is not our fault he cannot propose any bills that gain non partisan support or even enough support to pass a majority republican congress. Obama took what he got and made the best of it. This president needs to do the same.

Governing isn't about getting what you want. It's about getting other people what they want. That's why politicians are referred to as public servants.

10+ Year Old Account

Are you high? Right wing fucktards were on obamas ass day fucking one. You didnt give obama shit.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account

Kinda like how the Tea Party gave Obama a chance, and totally didn't to block everything day one

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    I think people who voted for Trump should be made to undergo a Common Sense Test, after which if they fail, then made to redo Elementary and High School all over again. Just to make sure.

But thank god thats just my opinion
    I am absolutely glad it is is just....your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Are you high? Right wing fucktards were on obamas ass day fucking one. You didnt give obama shit.
    Most people who make the comment he made weren't actually old enough to pay any attention during Obama's first year.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Phenomenal post. Please keep these going. When Trump is less-than-one-and-done, we need to archive these (with links).

Thank you for doing this.