Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

No Elite Arena Tabards all expansion? Rant.

Whats the point in getting a high rating in arena if it literally has 0 rewards besides a title.. I miss the days of arena teams. Also the RNGness of trying to obtain any pvp transmog now is ridiculous.

It would seriously take a good designer maybe a day to make the tabard? Please just make it happen..

Deleted
    I got my s8 tabard I don't care

7.2 / S3 & S4 have in fact high rating tabards. And something about RNG pvp gearing will also come. Please inform before you complain.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Romarii View Post
    Whats the point in getting a high rating in arena if it literally has 0 rewards besides a title.. I miss the days of arena teams. Also the RNGness of trying to obtain any pvp transmog now is ridiculous.

It would seriously take a good designer maybe a day to make the tabard? Please just make it happen..
    There are like 4 or more new tabards coming in Season 3, and you will not have to deal with the RNG to the same extent for transmog either. Please.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    There are like 4 or more new tabards coming in Season 3, and you will not have to deal with the RNG to the same extent for transmog either. Please.
    They are not arena tabards. Their reputation tabards. Did you ignore my entire post?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Romarii View Post
    They are not arena tabards. Their reputation tabards. Did you ignore my entire post?
    They are not. Why do you go on a tirade without even bothering to do some kind of research first?

Two others have done the work for you now and linked them. They are not from reputation. I also did you the courtesy of checking the PTR myself since you didn't: There are new tabards AND new illusions for being 2.4k+ rated.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    There are new tabards AND new illusions for being 2.4k+ rated.
    Too bad they're all fucking horrible looking minus maybe 1 of the horde ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Too bad they're all fucking horrible looking minus maybe 1 of the horde ones.
    Not only is that up to personal preference, but it's also besides the point
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Oh so there are actually some coming? Cool!

But S8 tabard looks better than all of them combined.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only decent tabard they made since wotlk was the prideful one

New ones are the worst by far

Yep,.wrath Tabards are by far my favorite as well, new ones are ok at best. Prob will require 2.5k cr