Ryzen Build complete, with a Joker theme turned out great i think

Hey guys, wanted to share this with the community. It is my first Ryzen build and I made it with a Joker Theme/mod to it.
    Let me know what you guys think

build log video of it is here: https://youtu.be/7DZUGZ5RG7k

hopefully with have benchmarks and such ready for next weekend.

Nice build my dude, at first i thought msi card would have been outta place but the writing on PSU shroud brought it together.

I did a simple ryzen build wih H440 and stock cooler, awful pic but here you go lol
    http://i.imgur.com/bVz3SGo.jpg

You should post your build in the systems thread too, it should be down a bit on this page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice build but one thing has me confused... You have the radiator on the front. Is it pushing out the front into a panel with no exhaust, or is it pulling in, dropping all the heat from the CPU into the case?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome choice of colors, I really really dig that setup. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Nice build but one thing has me confused... You have the radiator on the front. Is it pushing out the front into a panel with no exhaust, or is it pulling in, dropping all the heat from the CPU into the case?
    The Radiator fans are pulling in, and the exhaust is going out so pulling air in from the front, and pushing out through the back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    So build log threads are allowed outside of the main thread for it now?
    Nope. This belongs in the megathread, just like all builds.

Locked.