Fury trinket question for 7.2

Since it seems DoS and CoF are such a huge part of our overall damage, what are the chances they will remain BiS for us throughout TOS? I just can't imagine not using them!

They will be nerfed.

Though, the new trinkets, particularly the fire proc one that multiple melee can benefit from, look pretty solid overall.

Will they do something about CoF? Most likely not. Draught? Without a doubt, most likely make it not gain benefits from spec abilities or change RC to give your abilities and white hits 100% crit chance instead.

I am almost sure they will be nerfed when the raid releases, blizzard doesn't like when pass stuff overpreforms current stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    feelcraft:

The damage proc/chance at sunder trinket and the one that gives you a strength proc that drops an orb to prolong the buff could be the best trinkets in ToS imo. As for the status of DoS, it sounds like Blizzard is okay with letting people experiment with letting people mix set bonuses by having a 4pc from T20 and 2pc from T19, but I really don't think they want people using trinkets from the past tier so I wouldn't be surprised to see DoS getting nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

It's pretty easy to imagine that they'd be nerfed come actual raid release but until then don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    I am almost sure they will be nerfed when the raid releases, blizzard doesn't like when pass stuff overpreforms current stuff.
    BTI from Emerald nightmare is still the bis for a few class classes in nighthold... Also stat sticks from ToV

Quote Originally Posted by Naeno View Post
    It's pretty easy to imagine that they'd be nerfed come actual raid release but until then don't expect anything.
    There is absolutely no evidence to support that in Legion. In fact they have done almost exactly the opposite so far this expack.

Blizzard never likes you to use anything from previous tiers in new content. They are asshats about it

Quote Originally Posted by Kopic View Post
    BTI from Emerald nightmare is still the bis for a few class classes in nighthold... Also stat sticks from ToV
    Thats the same tier bucko

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Thats the same tier bucko
    ok then,
    RoRO from Leishen ended up still being bis in 5.4 and warrior 4pc from BRF being bis for HFC in pre legion.
    don't say it didn't happened.
    Last edited by Kopic; 2017-03-30 at 09:05 PM.