Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't PvP balance centered around arena? More specifically 3v3 arena?

One could argue that PvP balance began to go downhill with the introduction of arena as a whole, with Blizzard perceiving 3v3 to be the pinnacle of PvP competition in their game.

arenas were awesome when the classes had depth, before the d3 devs got their hands on them and ruined the masterpieces they had inherited

10+ Year Old Account
    Both 2vs2 and 3vs3 Arena is fun, but most pvpers in WOW doesnt care about Arena but play mostly BGs and WPVP. So yeah devs should not focus most pvp rescues on Arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    that still ment pvp was not a master peice, because i would walk in, shadowbolt, shadowbolt, win
    I logged in just to say you are either TOXIC or extremely ignorant of World of Warcraft.

You're just trying to derail the thread for fun.

-

If anything, Legion season 3 is the biggest "shadow bolt, shadow bolt" aka DPS race of this entire game's lifespan. You can win games just by doing damage. no cc is required.

You're a troll. Your kind is sickening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teokis View Post
    I logged in just to say you are either TOXIC or extremely ignorant of World of Warcraft.

You're just trying to derail the thread for fun.

-

If anything, Legion season 3 is the biggest "shadow bolt, shadow bolt" aka DPS race of this entire game's lifespan. You can win games just by doing damage. no cc is required.

You're a troll. Your kind is sickening.
    Lol what? Show me a single warlock over 500 rating who just "shadowbolts" in PvP.
    You are literally saying pvp right now is the opposite of a cc fest. And that warlocks can just spam 1 ability and win arenas... Yeah no. Also me toxic? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

If anything, BGs ruined pvp. Arenas made it a 'sport' instead of alliance vs horde rivalry that happened before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Both 2vs2 and 3vs3 Arena is fun, but most pvpers in WOW doesnt care about Arena but play mostly BGs and WPVP. So yeah devs should not focus most pvp rescues on Arena.
    I don't think anyone actively world pvps in legion. lol
    good one.
    "pvp rescue" xd

When blizz tuned all pvp around a "sport", which is the smallest denominator of pvp, then all mass pvp started to disappear. And we were left only with few that enjoy a "sport".

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not only arena ruined PVP, BG as well did so. Real PvP you can find only in open world, but unfortunately in game such as WoW open world PvP is dead -_-