Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Yes.

You are completely clueless then. There is not a single logs nevermind a ilvl 850 only group supporting your version.

Doing NH normal with everybody pulling 220k - 300k (that number being generous and assuming your extremely unplausible scenario that every single player who ever join a NH normal group with that ilvl was carried) is not going to be 'easily doable'.

Ignore for a second whether you could do it, the top 0.001% player could do it, I could do it.
    What you are telling me is that 70% of players would be able to do NH normal with ilvl 850 easily even though fewer than that are even able to kill Guldan normal at all. Without any ilvl restriction of course. Makes sense...

You have no clue about raid tuning, power of gear, capability of others or providing anything to back your claims up with something substancial. Essentially about anything in the game, complete trash player for sure.
    I get the feeling that you get told you suck quite a lot.

I'm guessing you scream with elation when you get a green parse?

You think that 220-300k is generous in 850 gear is... all I needed to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I was just cussed at in general chat for posting: "LFM Normal NH, 895+ w/ achieve. PST"

I wrote this because the guy after telling me to go die said that NH is doable in 850 gear (i looked him up and he was 854 ilvl)
    This happened.

Same goes for all raids.

Do you think that NH is doable with everyone only wearing 850 ilvl gear? 850 is the ilvl you get out of Normal EN which is the raid right before Nighthold.

If you DO think its possible, then why would you or wouldn't you accept people with an ilvl of 850 into your raid?
    It's possible if you have a well coordinated group that does mechanics.

Thats also why I'd never let someone without curve / at least 890+ into my pug. Pugs aren't coordinated and execute mechanics poorly if at all.

Definitely doable, but no sane person creating a PUG should have to allow applicants with an ilvl that low.

Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    Definitely doable, but no sane person creating a PUG should have to allow applicants with an ilvl that low.
    Exactly. My pugs are either 890 and Betrayer of if I want it done really fast 900-905 and Curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly. My pugs are either 890 and Betrayer of if I want it done really fast 900-905 and Curve.
    Yup. If you have a new guild of super casuals and you're progressing, that's great and that's another thing the group finder is good for. But I feel 0 shame asking for high ilvl and/or achievements because an 870 NH run and a 905 NH run are two way different things, and I got my fill of the former when the raid launched.

850 is fine.

People have high standards. Higher item level = less room for error because DPS bypasses mechanics. Is it necessary? No. It just makes a run smoother.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    Yup. If you have a new guild of super casuals and you're progressing, that's great and that's another thing the group finder is good for. But I feel 0 shame asking for high ilvl and/or achievements because an 870 NH run and a 905 NH run are two way different things, and I got my fill of the former when the raid launched.
    Exactly. And if you don't like the requirements then that's what the group finder is there for. To create your own group with your own requirements or find ones better suited to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    850 is fine.

People have high standards. Higher item level = less room for error because DPS bypasses mechanics. Is it necessary? No. It just makes a run smoother.
    Wasn't there a guild a long time back during WoTLK ICC that was clearing the raid in blue gear just to highlight how brokenly undertuned the raid was?

7+ Year Old Account
    It is, but you need players with a brain to do that
    I usually ask and search for 880+
    My ilvl being 888

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    I get the feeling that you get told you suck quite a lot.

I get the feeling you are mentally retarded.

The percentage of players who cleared NH normal is far below 70% - any item level range. Sure some of those couldn't do it easily either.

Now what you are saying: "NH normal is easily doable for 70% of player with ilvl 850."

That is the train of thought you are presenting here.
    I'm stunned that someone who produces this mental diarrhea is even able to operate an internet browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    You think that 220-300k is generous in 850 gear is... all I needed to read.
    Nah mate a real pro (scratch that - anyone who is better than the bottom 30%) is doing 400k on a ST fight with his freshly dinged lvl 110.
    You don't have any proof to back that up of course and every single log shows otherwise.

Yes, that's the dps you gonna pull at Gul'dan with this gear.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-27 at 06:11 PM.

So first off ToV was right before NH, EN was way before that again. So the 850 from EN right before NH is a false statement.

Asking for people to be fully decked in heroic NH gear levels (895+), for a pug running for lesser normal loot (875) is always returded regardless of how "smooth" run you want. -"straight out of EN"

Same goes for all raids.

Do you think that NH is doable with everyone only wearing 850 ilvl gear? 850 is the ilvl you get out of Normal EN which is the raid right before Nighthold.

If you DO think its possible, then why would you or wouldn't you accept people with an ilvl of 850 into your raid?
    I dunno do you think trump will build a wall and make mexico pay for it? huh jaylock? Do ya.
    Cuz if you answered yes then you should give your head a shake.
    You cant even do emerald nightmare completely normal with a full group of 850's.
    They dont have the DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    So first off ToV was right before NH, EN was way before that again. So the 850 from EN right before NH is a false statement.

Asking for people to be fully decked in heroic NH gear levels (895+), for a pug running for lesser normal loot (875) is always returded regardless of how "smooth" run you want. -"straight out of EN"
    They can run Mythic Keystones and get gear till they can pump out enough DPS or what ever to survive in the next raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    I dunno do you think trump will build a wall and make mexico pay for it? huh jaylock? Do ya.
    Cuz if you answered yes then you should give your head a shake.
    You cant even do emerald nightmare completely normal with a full group of 850's.
    They dont have the DPS.
    Actually my guild was all around an average ilvl of 850 the day normal EN was released and we 1 shot every boss including Xavius. So yeah, EN can easily be done at 850.

Wasn't there a guild a long time back during WoTLK ICC that was clearing the raid in blue gear just to highlight how brokenly undertuned the raid was?
    It was Black Temple, and the guild killed Illidan in blues.

P.S: For the love of fuck, stop making bullshit stupid threads that like in 99% of the available information that you present.
    I was a Death's Demise.

I'd honestly be pretty shocked if an 850 pug managed it. I've had 880 pugs wipe on skorpyron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    It was Black Temple, and the guild killed Illidan in blues.

P.S: For the love of fuck, stop making bullshit stupid threads that like in 99% of the available information that you present.
    That's funny, because the first google result for "ICC in blues" gave this result http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-gt-Chronicles

Do note that they only killed 8/12 and did it with the 30% zone wide buff, so I'd still disagree with the claim that ICC was "brokenly undertuned"

Quote Originally Posted by Saksy2 View Post
    That's funny, because the first google result for "ICC in blues" gave this result http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-gt-Chronicles

Do note that they only killed 8/12 and did it with the 30% zone wide buff, so I'd still disagree with the claim that ICC was "brokenly undertuned"
    Homie, I wasn't the one who said it, Jaytard did.

ICC in blues never happened.
    BT in blues by an asian guild did and it wasn't to prove that anything was "brokenly undertuned."

Jaylock isn't smart.
    I was a Death's Demise.

This is coming from the point of view as if they are only talking about themselves ie one toon and not as doing the whole Nighthold raid with toons that are all at ilvl 850.

Honestly, it would mostly depend on what spec you are I would say; a 850 dps would probably be okay, 850 healer might be a bit tricky, a 850 Main Tank probably would not be a good idea, but I would also take into consideration any experience you might have ... there is a difference between someone who only has one toon that is 850 vs someone on say their 3rd alt ... or someone who has just started playing wow for a few weeks vs someone who used to play and has come back after taking time off who used to be a hardcore raider.

I'd say do at least Nighthold LFR or a Normal EN PUG first, or go with a guild run/friends ... or pay for a run with Wow gold, heard there are some guilds that still do that.
    Last edited by Sephronz; 2017-03-28 at 04:11 AM.

Remember, the ilvl of the loot dropped by the bosses is not the ilvl required to kill the bosses.

Most players play their class incorrectly, dont understand mechanics at a meaningful level and dont care about improving, they think bosses die to perseverance, which is the LFR determination buff mentality.