Question Shivarran Symmetry Macros

Is there consensus yet on the best way to work macros for Shivarran Symmetry? If not, could some of you who've used it share what's worked for you? Just picked it up today so I'll be setting these up next time I log on. Thanks!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Code:
    /cast !Blade Flurry

That macro is basically "only turn on Blade Flurry". If it's off, it will turn it on. If it's on and on CD, it will do nothing. And most importantly, if it's on and off CD, it will turn it on again. I don't have the gloves, so I can't test if that works with them, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

If you want a cancel in the same button, you can try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip Blade Flurry
    /cast [nomod] !Blade Flurry
    /cancelaura [mod] Blade Flurry

Pressing it with a modifier will turn it off. Pressing it with no modifier works the same as above.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2017-03-27 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks! I will try these today.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking...
    Code:
    #showtooltip Run Through
    /cast !Blade Flurry
    /cast Run Through
    ...to replace my regular Run Through button.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Thanks! I will try these today.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking...
    Code:
    #showtooltip Run Through
    /cast !Blade Flurry
    /cast Run Through
    ...to replace my regular Run Through button.
    Well, you still don't want to turn on Blade Flurry for single target. I would just replace my regular BF bind with the second macro I posted and use a WA to track BF's CD so I know when to toggle it.

Ok this macro definitely works, but is obviously only useful for multi-target fights:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Run Through
    /cast !Blade Flurry
    /cast Run Through
    /cast Marked for Death
    It has the advantage of ensuring high uptime on Shivarran, and of giving you a quick simple double-click when MfD is available, all in one button. If you are going to use this, however, you pretty much have to have a second RT button for single-target fights:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Run Through
    /cast Run Through
    /cast Marked for Death
    I am currently playing with the buttons side-by-side. I keep Blade Flurry (no macro) on the action bar so I can always see which way it's toggled and change it pre-fight when appropriate. Pairing these two macros allows me to use Shivarran, Run Through, and Marked for Death with just one twitch of the finger. Needing two of them (one for single target and one for multi-target) means tying up two hotkeys and/or two spaces on the action bar.