Those $*!@& falcosaur Team Ups

I know it's my own damn fault, and I just need to be careful EVERY TIME I start a trainer battle but ...

... seriously.

I would never have got it right if it wasn't for Wowhead, and even then, I have been failing at the checklist over and over again:

* Each battle, get the pets sorted out and heal them
    * Put the falcosaur first
    * Now, summon the falcosaur
    * Now, and only now, actually start the battle and win without killing the falcosaur

What gets me is fleeing the fight (because falcosaur dead or wrong team or whatever), then starting again ... but the falcosaur isn't out. Because, why would the pet you had out, that you explicitly summoned, still be out? That would totally make no sense, right?

Yes it's my fault but still.

Deleted
    i agree it is really frustrating - it is just bad design when (not game related) technical issues around some quest are more demanding than quest content itself (pet battle).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG yes absolutely infuriating. I thought I was going to /headdesk a dent in my table.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    * Put the falcosaur first
    If it helps, this is no longer needed
    You can put him last, he still needs to be summoned though.
    And the frustrating thing is that he despawns if he dies or is swapped to a 2nd or 3th slot.
    Best thing that worked for me is putting him in the action bar and clicking it before starting a battle if I forgot to summon.
    Also if you forgot to summon but already are in battle you can open the pet battle window and summon him.

Hope it helps, GL getting your mount ^^

Signature made by Hinoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    If it helps, this is no longer needed
    You can put him last, he still needs to be summoned though.
    And the frustrating thing is that he despawns if he dies or is swapped to a 2nd or 3th slot.
    Best thing that worked for me is putting him in the action bar and clicking it before starting a battle if I forgot to summon.
    Also if you forgot to summon but already are in battle you can open the pet battle window and summon him.

Hope it helps, GL getting your mount ^^
    Ah, cool tips. Thanks!

It's a fun variation (overall) on "They Grow Up So Fast," it's just that I wish some of the requirements weren't so fiddly, like this one in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Ah, cool tips. Thanks!

It's a fun variation (overall) on "They Grow Up So Fast," it's just that I wish some of the requirements weren't so fiddly, like this one in particular.
    You're welcome
    Had the same thing was mad when i got the first quest to do 3 pet battles wq's and had to wait a day since i didn't know he had to be summoned : /

Signature made by Hinoto.

yeah its dumb, how did this get through testing, glad i finished mine