Disclaimer: This kind of analyzing is only for top-end resto druids that want to min/max their performance. Using this kind of analysis can/will up your performance to the 90th+ percentile

Intro:
To become the best resto druid you possibly can, you need to play correctly. There are some indications on how to play the game as "optimized" as possible. This include having high uptime on abilities, high cast efficiency and high proc usage. Being aware of these improvement points in your own game will solve your issues such as low healing parses and always being OOM.

How to:
I've made a template for a "complete" analysis of combat log for resto druids. I've purposely ruled out tranquility and iron bark as these CDs are usually coordinated by the healing officer/raid.
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9lw/edit#gid=0

* There are various tools described in the spreed sheet, i.e. checkmywow, WCL, mastery analyzer tool, legendary analyzer.
* These tools will give you sufficient data about your performance.
* After each raid night, run your logs through these various analysis tool and write them down in the spreed sheet.
* You set your own levels on what you consider is good/bad, for me personally Good (green) for me is somewhere between 80-100%, Decent (orange) is between 50-70% and Bad under 50%.

This process takes maybe 2-3 minutes per boss once you get the hang of it. Writing it down to remember how you performed and if/when you improved, is a good way to indicate personal progress.