Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    It's sad that suggesting using one of our talents can only be viewed as a joke ahah.
    Not that it's fury specific, but it feels bad knowing there's so much difference between cookie cutter builds and w/e else we might want to try out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    It's sad that suggesting using one of our talents can only be viewed as a joke ahah.
    Not that it's fury specific, but it feels bad knowing there's so much difference between cookie cutter builds and w/e else we might want to try out
    This actually goes for a lot of classes, atleast we're not shoehorned into the exact same talents for aoe-heavy and complete single target like Frost DK's are for example. Aslong as the game has existed, min/maxing has been a thing, and even when something can be competitive, but it's 1-2% less dps, it'll never get used.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravignon View Post
    This actually goes for a lot of classes, atleast we're not shoehorned into the exact same talents for aoe-heavy and complete single target like Frost DK's are for example. Aslong as the game has existed, min/maxing has been a thing, and even when something can be competitive, but it's 1-2% less dps, it'll never get used.
    We kind of are. Only difference is that we have 2 rows that change based on whether or or not we're killing targets occasionally enough and whether we need single target or burst AoE vs consistent AoE but both of those are still competitive regardless of the situation.

I kind of like it that way though. I don't mind changing talents going from something like raids to mythic+ or even fight to fight (such as going from War Machine to Endless Rage), but I really hate the idea of having to choose between heavy single target or heavy AoE. I'm even ok with situational talents where something might be strong depending on the fight's mechanics or giving up a little bit of single target for some more AoE and vise versa. Frost DKs are effective at both so there isn't really a downfall to having the same talents for both in regards to them.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-05-15 at 02:10 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Unless you somehow get 100% crit on that initial bt your dos will be when not enraged.
    Also your execute phase is horrendous.

Proper rotations for all sorts of situations have been posted every other page in this thread, yet you come up with those things...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Spec Fresh Meat of course!

help me out here!! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/11248484

Deleted
    u wot m8 ?

Can you get even less descriptive of your issue please ?

I know it is still early for these kind of questions because ToS is not out, but I have 920 DOS and 915 COF and I am curious whether I could use them through whole ToS raid having in mind that heroic ToS trinkets are around 920 ilvl. Or ToS trinkets will be better?

Deleted
    We aint using DoS in ToS.....

Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    We aint using DoS in ToS.....
    We don't know that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    We don't know that yet.
    I've been mentioning it for a couple weeks; you'll see the full picture soon.

Deleted
    Welp, they're nerfing DoS. So we probably won't use it now ahah.

It was the right decision, even if it means going against the whole "We'll never nerf NH trinkets" statement they made not long ago. It was either this or let Fury/Arms be defined more by their ability to line up Battle Cry with Trinkets than anything else.

I'd have preferred small mechanical changes for Fury over a flat buff, but I can understand that development resources aren't limitless and if they're overhauling Arms (along with many specs for other classes) they may not have anything that can take that close a look at Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Montegomery View Post
    It was the right decision, even if it means going against the whole "We'll never nerf NH trinkets" statement they made not long ago. It was either this or let Fury/Arms be defined more by their ability to line up Battle Cry with Trinkets than anything else.

I'd have preferred small mechanical changes for Fury over a flat buff, but I can understand that development resources aren't limitless and if they're overhauling Arms (along with many specs for other classes) they may not have anything that can take that close a look at Fury.
    Well considering they haven't looked at Fury/Arms with any real intent outside of the DoS nerf, I am not surprised.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    is this even a nerf, considering you get a overall 5% buff and most of people forget you cant hit gcds inbetween dos animitation?

Deleted
    Not a significant one, for sure. But probably enough so that we don't feel like we have to farm Guldan for the next 6 months.

RIP mastery, time to stack haste again.

Deleted
    my arcano sims on live only 11k lower then 910 dos so i will be pretty happy about this change^^ Of will be huge

Massacre in ring and 8 sec juggernaut, i am praying for the ring to be bis to have a nice execute phase again

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Welp, they're nerfing DoS. So we probably won't use it now ahah.
    We weren't going to use it in T20 anyway, and the buff more or less makes up for it in the meantime.

I have not been grinding AP whatsoever so I am still a few hundred K AP away from concordance... since they buffed it what kind of DPS increase are you guys seeing?

Deleted
    Was 1% dps before buff, so its like 2% now.......