fel-smelter achievement for obtaining Obliterum Forge

As you all may know,in 7.2 Obliterum Forgee will be available for everyone,regardless of any kind of quest whatsoever. So I'm asking:the achievement related to the Obliterum Forge,known as Fel-Smelter will still be obtainable after tomorrow or not?

Was wondering the same, is it converted to FOS or is it just given freely to everyone together with the free forge?

Yeah,same thoughts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocok View Post
    Yeah,same thoughts.
    As someone that unlocked it the first week of September it would be annoying in some ways to see it just given out for free when it was pretty annoying to unlock (it stole the bracers I was wearing), that said, it's ridiculously cheap at this point in the expansion so perhaps it doesn't really matter, still have the early date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    As someone that unlocked it the first week of September it would be annoying in some ways to see it just given out for free when it was pretty annoying to unlock (it stole the bracers I was wearing), that said, it's ridiculously cheap at this point in the expansion so perhaps it doesn't really matter, still have the early date.
    I think I've spent something like 50k to unlock that forge, but I doubt they'll remove the achievement to FoS... They'd announce it.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

The quest, http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=41778/firing-up-the-forge , will still be available, so maybe they just change the quest requirement to that for the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    I think I've spent something like 50k to unlock that forge, but I doubt they'll remove the achievement to FoS... They'd announce it.
    Well I sure hope those who unlocked the forge did it for all the profit they made from selling obliterum, rather than 10 achievement points...

So what happened to it ? is it still obtainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Well I sure hope those who unlocked the forge did it for all the profit they made from selling obliterum, rather than 10 achievement points...
    Why? plenty of achievements cost more
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Why? plenty of achievements cost more
    Yeah, but usually you get something together with it? Like for example if you buy the 120k yak you get a mount to use, not just 10 achievement points.

Yeah, but usually you get something together with it? Like for example if you buy the 120k yak you get a mount to use, not just 10 achievement points.
    You got an obliterum forge that you can use in dalaran
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

You got an obliterum forge that you can use in dalaran
    Yep, exactly, so I'd assume people who paid hefty money to unlock it did it to actually use the forge and not just for the achievement. If they used the forge, then it was money well spent? Not sure why the complaints "it cost me 50k and now ppl get it for free", yeah and at the start of expansion obliterum was worth 10 times more than now.

Also I have a question, for tailoring do the item still have to be soulbound?

Yep, exactly, so I'd assume people who paid hefty money to unlock it did it to actually use the forge and not just for the achievement. If they used the forge, then it was money well spent? Not sure why the complaints "it cost me 50k and now ppl get it for free", yeah and at the start of expansion obliterum was worth 10 times more than now.
    It's a mix, but it's fair to say a majority of people who unlocked the forge never made a profit off it.

It's a mix, but it's fair to say a majority of people who unlocked the forge never made a profit off it.
    That's why I never unlocked it, I hate professions in legion tbh. I've just done the quest on live, didn't get the achievement (and as I said wouldn't pay just for 10 achievement points since I didn't intend to work on obliterum), but it doesn't seem converted to FOS so no idea why it's still there? I don't think it's obtainable, should be a FOS.

I agree should be FoS, was just stating that people will spend a lot of gold for an achievement where they won't use the 'reward'

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made it mainly for the Gold, since I don't have the time I used to have to spend on this game farming Achievements/Raiding decently.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |