Poll: Are you happy flying is back?

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Happy about the new mounts. I could care less about flying. The alternatives in legion have been pretty efficient.

Deleted
    I bet it's not there tomorrow because I will not be able to finish Pathfinder II in the few hours of gametime I have in the evening.

We should return to buying flight at max level and be done with it.

It'll be nice to fly about again and enjoy my flying mounts some more, since I don't use them as ground mounts atm.

Flying has been possible for ages.... sad they are putting it in current content so early though.

Should have been another 6 months or more before being in legion.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine I guess, whisle does the job just fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm happy Blizzard put in something that should have been in 7.0.
    Also this.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I could care less about flying.
    So you feel it is important to have flying ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    No I am not because it isnt back tomorrow we got another longass grind for it.

Deleted
    Why would anybody be unhappy about something they don't need to get if they don't want

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm happy Blizzard put in something that should have been in 7.0.
    Nah - Legion wasn't designed with flying in mind ... would have made no sense to have it from day 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Unhappy. Flying should be an old content feature.

How retarded are you if you hop on the flying mount between mobs? You waste too much time with mounting...

Honestly, what a bad troll, and you even wasted time with drawing these pictures.

Then don't fly, simple as that. If you enjoy the game without it just don't use the feature, why ruin the game for the rest of us who hate not having it? We could both be happy is all I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why would anybody be unhappy about something they don't need to get if they don't want
    Can you rearrange that into a straightforward question

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Nah - Legion wasn't designed with flying in mind ... would have made no sense to have it from day 1.
    Suramar City was designed for no-flying after max level, since it's the only level 110 zone. Everything else is scaling for leveling and becomes obsolete after 110, except for completionists. And Blizzard thinks that forcing people to become completionists is somehow making them happy. Yeah, right.

10+ Year Old Account

Interesting point.

But your non-flying gameplay changes completely when you have already done it.

The treasure is gone (cuz you already got it) , the hidden easter egg holds no value, rare mob is now an annoying obstacle that provides no loot. You're done with the objectives so fast "sudden pvp" becomes non applicable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes archaeology easier.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    How retarded are you if you hop on the flying mount between mobs? You waste too much time with mounting...
    Seriously - you just skip all the mobs with flying, pop in kill 1 thing - leave and then whinge about lack of content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    I wish they weren't adding it back in at all, since I'll feel obligated to get it so I'm not slow once everyone is able to. They should have just doubled down and said the flight master whistle is enough.
    That's your problem, we shouldn't be denied something we enjoy just because you 'feel obliged' to unlock stuff you don't enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Picking up Legion tonight for 10 bucks off. So many patches since beta. Will be a lot of stuff I didn't get to see during those beta months.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    And you can choose to ride on the ground if you want and run into the treasures and rares. The only thing on your image that flying avoids is the PVP which isnt relevant to those of us on PVE servers. I have no interest in a twisty annoying route in a zone I've been riding around in for months.
    We have gone through rare mob treasure patch a million times by now...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!