No AP in Weekly Chest on Tuesday

I've just been informed that, due to the transition between Patch 7.1.5 and Patch 7.2, there will be no AP rewards in the Challenger's Bounty until next week. Feel free to loot your weekly chest immediately, rather than waiting until after you've upgraded your Artifact.
    Source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=3#post-57

Don't need to wait to open chest on Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't planning to anyways, GOGO new legendary
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

On a related note, what is the new translation guide for M+ difficulty from the previous system?

I realize they are resetting M15 reward cap to now M10, but is it safe to assume the new M10 is now the difficulty level of what was a M15? Or is the new M10 tougher/easier than a current M15?

If you are say doing safely M10-15 with your current causal group of buddies, are you now doing M7-10 or what?

Quote Originally Posted by SFBayGamer View Post
    On a related note, what is the new translation guide for M+ difficulty from the previous system?

Here is a chart of the health modifiers from M+. Basically what they did is increase the base health of everything by 30% on normal Mythic, and M+ just scales up from there.

So the new 10 is slightly above the old 13, but far from old 15.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2017-03-27 at 06:17 PM.

So do i need to just complete a +10 before patch to get a 905 chest next reset? Or still getting a 900 from +15?

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    So do i need to just complete a +10 before patch to get a 905 chest next reset? Or still getting a 900 from +15?
    Just a 10. The only change from this is the AP reward, which won't be in tomorrow's chest.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Just a 10. The only change from this is the AP reward, which won't be in tomorrow's chest.
    Sweet so I just just need to do a 10 now to get 905. Aight thanks for the confirmation!

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Sweet so I just just need to do a 10 now to get 905.
    To 1000% confirm this line: Yes. You only need to do a 10 today to get the maximum gear reward in your chest tomorrow.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    So the new 10 is slightly above the old 13, but far from old 15.
    Not to mention having to beat a 7-9s in time to get to a 10 which you don't have to beat in time is a hell of a lot easier in 7.2 then clearing 12-14s in time to get to a 15 was in 7.1 due to lack of 3rd affixes.

Mythic+ will be pretty free compared to 7.1 outside of keystone master achievement, which if you don't already have then I'm not sure it matters much to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Not to mention having to beat a 7-9s in time to get to a 10 which you don't have to beat in time is a hell of a lot easier in 7.2 then clearing 12-14s in time to get to a 15 was in 7.1 due to lack of 3rd affixes.

Mythic+ will be pretty free compared to 7.1 outside of keystone master achievement, which if you don't already have then I'm not sure it matters much to you.
    ... for now. They're likely to increase the M+ reward to 12 and then back to 15 once we get some ToS gear.

That said, the numbers increasing doesn't really do much though.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    ... for now. They're likely to increase the M+ reward to 12 and then back to 15 once we get some ToS gear.

That said, the numbers increasing doesn't really do much though.
    "For now"

Yea 11 weeks of free 905 gear. Just "for now". 11 weeks of farming free 905 gear should make you easily able to handle 12+s when the rewards do increase.

We have 11 weeks where it will be far easier to get a 905 item from mythic+ then it was to get a 900 item previously. "Re-Balancing" aka making everything free.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    "For now"

Yea 11 weeks of free 905 gear. Just "for now". 11 weeks of farming free 905 gear should make you easily able to handle 12+s when the rewards do increase.

We have 11 weeks where it will be far easier to get a 905 item from mythic+ then it was to get a 900 item previously. "Re-Balancing" aka making everything free.
    Might not be 11 weeks to ToS, nor 11 weeks to M+ increasing, who knows?

PS: For the record, 905s to me aren't a huge upgrade since I'm already 904 iLvl, not to mention the slot is random. I could get 11 of the exact same piece (hell I already got 4 relics that were 2 duplicates).

These M+ changes will be great for those people who love M+ experience. Ive run heroic and normal NH now ~59 times across 4 characters and everyone almost has the entire 6 part t19 at >890 ilvl. Running it over and over hoping for TFing has become almost soul destroying (and I lack the patience for mythic NH wipefests atm) so these patch changes are what Im looking forward most to (in addition to potential leg slot targeting).