Should I wait until tommorow to turn in Emissary quests?

So I haven't logged on in awhile and I'm thinking of hopping on tonight and getting my emissary quests done. The question I have is if I should turn them all in (obviously I should turn in the one that will expire tomorrow) or wait until tomorrow. Will that be possible or will the patch reset the quests?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has confirmed that emissary quests won't reset. You can hold on to them until after the patch if you want. Just remember that there's an extended maintenance, so make sure none will expire before you can log in.

I'd leave Highmountain and Aszuna for tomorrow as after AK 26 they'll be giving you almost half a mil AP

I'm going to keep 2 ready for turn in
    Some things in life should be taken with a pinch of salt......

A shot of tequila.... and a wedge of lime....

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Blizzard has confirmed that emissary quests won't reset. You can hold on to them until after the patch if you want. Just remember that there's an extended maintenance, so make sure none will expire before you can log in.
    Could you post a source for this? Have been trying to find such a statement by Blizz myself but haven't found it yet .
    Or rather, US realm should be able to tell us European folks anyway. So if someone could confirm or deny, please do .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricodyn View Post
    Could you post a source for this? Have been trying to find such a statement by Blizz myself but haven't found it yet .
    Or rather, US realm should be able to tell us European folks anyway. So if someone could confirm or deny, please do .
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...61533710299137

Should work, otherwise something is borked.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Thanks ! Weird how it's different compared to all previous patches, but I guess Blizz is allowed to change their minds =p. Saving 2 caches it is .

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I haven't used any of my Val'sharah reputation awards from the WQ's and missions. Will once the patch goes live, as I'm really hoping for the unicorn mount
    Blizz said rep tokens gained pre-7.2 won't work towards paragon rep.

Deleted
    I haven't used any of my Val'sharah reputation awards from the WQ's and missions. Will once the patch goes live, as I'm really hoping for the unicorn mount
    I thought they said all tokens before 7.2 won't work for Paragon? Maybe i've misread.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I'd leave Highmountain and Aszuna for tomorrow as after AK 26 they'll be giving you almost half a mil AP
    Why would you leave any? AK researches take 5 days so all the ones up tomorrow and today will expire before you hit AK26.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Until "something" happens and it resets all of them "unintentionally" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Why would you leave any? AK researches take 5 days so all the ones up tomorrow and today will expire before you hit AK26.
    The questline that opens up the the new weapon traits also gives you rank 26 AK.

Aww, that sucks. Well, at least I didn't save up too many. I imagine you can still use them, just doesn't count towards 7.2 rep, yes?
    Yeah. I think the exact wording was "they wouldn't work past max exalted."

Damn, wish I'd known they weren't resetting. I turned all mine in. Oh well, too late now.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

danmit i did them all suspecting that the same thing would happen that happned with 7.1 were we got 3 emisarry's
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content