Paladin new champion! NIGHT ELF?

I found out that the new champion for the paladin class hall is a rare night elf paladin!!!

Do you think it open the door for the next xpack to have night elf paladin as a playable class....
    I think it's cool.... but I don't know if it will fit the race lore well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Delas Moonfang class changed right before your very eyes through the launch Paladin Campaign.

Although I do understand the excitement for maybe "unlocking" the Night Elf race through the holy light, but that does not mean it's actually going to happen. On the other hand, it might be a "heads up" for the next expansion, which we currently have no clue about. All I care for is Draenei Warlocks.

Before someone says I have the wrong NPC, this is the first one you worked together with to protect the Sanctum of Light. The second one will be unlocked in a week or two through the new Tomb of Sargeras (Paladin) Class Campaign. Can't remember the name and won't be searching up and down for the specific NPC when I'm not maining a Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution69 View Post
    I found out that the new champion for the paladin class hall is a rare night elf paladin!!!

Do you think it open the door for the next xpack to have night elf paladin as a playable class....

It's nothing new and you know it. We already have a NE priestess who converted herself to paladin status. The same question was then asked.
    And why would it be a problem with the lore? Humans got to play Monk suddenly. Why can't we have tought NE by now how to be a paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    It's nothing new and you know it. We already have a NE priestess who converted herself to paladin status. The same question was then asked.
    And why would it be a problem with the lore? Humans got to play Monk suddenly. Why can't we have tought NE by now how to be a paladin?
    Monk kinda opened the way for any class/race combo really. Especially since the peak of serenity had "masters" from multiple races.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

All i know is if they do Night Elf Paladins, They damn well better do Forsaken Paladins. Still make more sense than Sunwalkers imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    All i know is if they do Night Elf Paladins, They damn well better do Forsaken Paladins. Still make more sense than Sunwalkers imo.
    I don't agree. But I won't riot about it if it happens. And yes Sunwalkers are lame as fuck.

That's true.

I completly forgot about Delas Moonfang ( I dunno why, shes still a priest for me LOL )

I don't like NE paladins because the Moon =/= the Sun totally (so the Lore disagrees), but yeah Blizzard may do it in the future because they keep trying us with these NE NPC paladins (and I think it's lame^^).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution69 View Post

Heatheneous witch and she must be burned.

But really, anyone can be most classes within reason. Humans can be shamans, why not? Paladins taking In sunwalkers? Meh, at least It's one of the three true horde races (Orc,troll, tauren) rather than those elves or corpses. Humans could've always been hunters, just they didn't wanna give too many classes to a specific race which makes sense I suppose. Blood elves could be warriors, why not.. everyone Is, they just didn't add warriors to them until Cata as well.

But then the light is a bit different... I'm sure with all of this "Illidan Is the choooosen one" bullship that we're having, and the Naaru Involved again In some way we'll have more lore on the light and how probably everyone can use It. Even Murlocs. Hell even the undead use the light, because they have faith In It still and their faith Is that strong. One of the original Four Horsemen was the first undead to retain his light abilities mixed with his death knight ones, now that was an Interesting char concept.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    I don't like NE paladins because the Moon =/= the Sun totally (so the Lore disagrees), but yeah Blizzard may do it in the future because they keep trying us with these NE NPC paladins (and I think it's lame^^).
    ELUNE CREATED THE FUCKING NAARU.

if anyone should be a paladin over draenei it is Night elf........

in lore there name would not be PALADIN OF COURSE, same like sunwalkers are not paladins, just in gameplay mechanics only

Panda Paladins please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he didn't know it. Have you ever considered that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    I still think priest forsaken is stupid... Lore wise when ever they use holy magic they pretty much smite themself. had wow been a real RPG there would a been some kind of convasation ration of that, self damge to healing others.. Just would feel as stupid to have forsaken paladins, atleast priest have a shadows spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    ELUNE CREATED THE FUCKING NAARU.

if anyone should be a paladin over draenei it is Night elf........

in lore there name would not be PALADIN OF COURSE, same like sunwalkers are not paladins, just in gameplay mechanics only
    The naaru thingy never suited paladins.^^Ever. Sure everything is possible when one absolutely wants it (Blizzard), ya know? Just don't tell me it finally makes sense @Arthas242. Like a poster above, I won't riot.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Panda Paladins please.
    That and DK pandas please.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the Sisters of Elune (who are priestesses) are highly trained in hand to hand command, technically, they already have "paladins" if you loosely associate the term paladin to a warrior with a great connection to their deity. The only "real" paladins in WoW in the traditional sense were/are the human paladins and later dwarves. The rest are not paladins per say i.e. Blood Knights (obtain power through Naaru), Sunwalkers (basicly worhsiping the sun), Vindicators (again power through Naaru).

Tbh the closest to the human paladins would actually be Sunwalkers and/or NE paladins as they achieved their deity powers through simple belief, whereas the other two were "handed" the powers.

I would race-change my belf to Undead in a heartbeat if given the option. Just saying...

RIP Sir Zeliek
    Last edited by Rhonen; 2017-03-29 at 06:00 PM.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I don't care about night elf paladins, just make Draenei Rogue happen and I'll be set for life.

After seeing Akaari Shadowgore, I want one.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Akaari_Shadowgore

So.Fucking.Dope.

Besides, it's the draenei's turn to get a new class combo now.