Poll: What are you most excited for?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

7+ Year Old Account

What are you most excited for in 7.2? (8 hour maintenance im bored thread)

We have a long maintenance ahead of us, and im wondering what people seem to be most excited for.
    Also if the servers come up if people wanna post in here that would be good so we know to log on, blizz likes to bring up the servers early this expac...

i will leave this here though.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-28 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I think all of it. I don't think any one thing at this point is super original, so really I'm just excited to have new stuff to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus why are people excited about flying. I get that its going to be easier to get around but of all the things to be excited about....

Deleted
    4 months of absence... Must resist.. coming back..

Off spec legendaries don't count against main spec and you get first and second legendary bonuses for each spec.

I'm excited for the new druid flight form and the new instance and the ability to target legendaries. Finally got Emerald Dreamcatcher the other day, hoping I can grind my ass off enough to get the ring so I'll have all the boomkin specific legendaries. Have seven total so far, only Sephuz, the trinket and my BiS ring left to go.

Probably the new zone, I love world content, it is my favorite part of an mmorpg (yet for some reason I still prefer themeparks over sandbox :/)

So, the Broken Shore has me very excited. New dungeons looks fun as well, and pvp brawls seem great.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Jesus why are people excited about flying. I get that its going to be easier to get around but of all the things to be excited about....
    why do some people get excited over going to the zoo? why are people excited about playing lazer tag? why why why? u can be excited over anything u want in 7.2 but don't question people who are excited about flying which enables just more than getting from point A to B faster

Deleted
    Where's the "nothing" option?

Yes, I'm gonna be that guy.

I play for fun, but there's nothing I could say I'm excited about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus why are some people incapable of grasping the concept of other people thinking differently from them?

On-topic, I'm excited for the new hunter spell effects/new tameable pet family, and also I want to see if Blizz explores that 'fracture' between Sargeras and KJ from the trailer any further.

Aside from those things and the new dungeons, everything else sounds like kind of a grind to me.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-03-28 at 01:48 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    PvP brawls and new mounts!

Like that they're adding new things to pvp rather than the same bgs, hoping they're fun!
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    7.2 looks looks nice and promising, but most of the content is time gated.

Quote Originally Posted by Entyice View Post
    Off spec legendaries don't count against main spec and you get first and second legendary bonuses for each spec.
    Except that the cross spec legendaries do count.

Why are teens in the US excited about getting their first car? It's just a means of moving around, right...?

Nope, it's something more.

And yeah, can't wait until I can fly on my class mounts, even though it seems it will take ages to unlock them. So yeah, flying / class mounts / mandatory nomi meme for me.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-03-28 at 02:02 PM.

I'm just really excited for a bit of new world content, I had jack shit to do on my main outside of raid night.

Quote Originally Posted by Entyice View Post
    Yea unless you already got unlucky and got sephuz and some other shitty generic, the you're screwed on all 3 specs